TRS Bi-xenon Projector Retrofit Update 2-8 boo yah B*tches

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Most people I have seen doing retrofits will power them up with the standard light, and then again with the hid prior too mounting them too be sure that the HID projector is aimed the same as the light output would be. I skipped that step with my one piece lights because of how I am going too aim them prior to putting the lens on. It might not be a bad idea to check where yours are aimed or you might end up with them being way off.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looking great man you Did a killer job

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I agree with scott.
Just mount the housings back onto the car to see how far they're off.
If they're way off, now would be the time to get them close, then fine tune the alignment with the stock adjusters.
If you wait till after everything is sealed up to align them, you may run out of adjustment threads or the face of the lens won't be on the same plane as the corners and will look like ass.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I agree with scott.
Just mount the housings back onto the car to see how far they're off.
If they're way off, now would be the time to get them close, then fine tune the alignment with the stock adjusters.
If you wait till after everything is sealed up to align them, you may run out of adjustment threads or the face of the lens won't be on the same plane as the corners and will look like ass.

You aim before you put the lens on. Once it's lined up properly then the lens will be replaced and installed on the car and fine tuned.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Exactly, you alm the headlights using the write up above before you close them up. no need to match stock cut off on every headlight.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Im excited to see the end results. Ive been tossing the idea around for a while but wasnt sure about it. Does that $200 not include the actual headlights?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's okay, even with the smoked lens it should still be plenty bright. I'd like them to help hid the projector a little bit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online