Turbo Integra Vs My Car?

OP
OP
W

wannaboost94gt

Reaction score
Not a fart can fan myself, some of them are so big it looks like they belong on a turbo deisel, who comes up with this stuff 1.5" exhaust with 8" tailpipe??? :angry7:

Ronin

Reaction score
Venom351R said:
while I'll admit there are some fast imports/honda's out there but they are far and few between when compared to the riced out posers. Granted even the fast ones still sound like poo..... Bllllaaaahhhhhhh..........blaaaahhhhhhhhhh......bl-bl-bl-bl......bllllaaahhhhhh...............

Fixed that. :thumbsup:

But really, it's mostly the Hondas that sound like a*s. Part of the reason why I never got around to doing the exhaust on my first Integra.

I was more than mildly surprised at the sound I got out of my Spyder with exhaust and a header. This isn't mine, but it's identical in what he's done:

MR-S Apexi WS

And you can't lump all imports together when the Rexes make such sweet symphony:

2002 vf34 WRX straight pipe - no muffler

No need to post clips to a cammed, lumpy, open headers 5.0...I know, I know. But just saying there are imports that don't sound so shitty.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Bro, nuthin for nuthin, but both of those sound like complete ass.
ESPECIALLY that Subaru.. HAHAHAHA sounds like shlt.

Ronin

Reaction score
I know, you don't need to convince me that sounds good. Yes, I'd take that sound over the others any day. I don't even have to listen to them (hence what I was saying about the cammed 5.0 at the bottom of my post). My point was they sound remarkably better than your typical can of bees Honda...to some, myself included.

OP
OP
W

wannaboost94gt

Reaction score
So my brother sold his integra last night because it had a tick and he read this thread :laughing4:, he put some motor honey in it and sold it for 5300! Sadly this race will not be able to happen since the guy who bought it lives like 100 miles away. :angry7: Hopefully I can convince him to get a Stang this time. So I am gonna lock this thread up since it will never happen. Sorry for hyping it up just for him to sell his car before mine gets outta the shop. I think reading the thread might of swayed his decision to sell it? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online