UNIQUE! Cervini 98, another obsessive compulsive mustang member!

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
definitely dont have enough cash!! bank account is quite drained at the moment.

I got a friend selling a lincoln mk viii block, it's teksid and I think I can slap on 4v heads and build the damn thing straight aftermarket and make it stronger then a cobra block... anyone have any experience with this one?

navarro98gt

Reaction score
Man I've always wanted that hood but I'm not sure how it would look with the stock Gt bumper. Anybody have more pictures of that hood?

wyldfantasyx

Reaction score
That's the stalker front bumper isn't it?

I'm going to put that front bumper on mine, its the only good looking aftermarket front bumper

destructo

Reaction score
I guess if you're gonna do it, go all in. Too many people with this bumper and that hood and then some completely different spoiler. Not gonna lie, I don't like the kit, but this car looks good. Period.

humjaba

Reaction score
Well if it ain't josh.
Saw this post and I was like "That car looks familiar... I think I have that guy on Facebook"

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
humjaba said:
Well if it ain't josh.
Saw this post and I was like "That car looks familiar... I think I have that guy on Facebook"

Holy shit brother it's a small world -

The hood is extremely high quality but the problem with the urethane pieces in the kit is they are a BITCH to prep. Total pain in the ass. I have to get my sideskirts repainted because they both have a small chip on them. I'm pissed.

C-Tidda

Reaction score
That car is dope mane, I wish I had money to spend on my car's performance like you.

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
haha it's not that I have money but i've been building the damn thing for 3 years, it's a slooow slooow frustrating process

blown4point6

Reaction score
way before I got my car, probably was the first time I saw the cervini's ad in a mustang magazine I wanted to get an SN95 and put that body kit on it. roughly 5 years later I still have not been able to. but I did put on a blower. what i'm trying to say is nice car.

OP
OP
J

jexey

Reaction score
Thanks man

I'm putting up for sale the 9mil door lock things on my car. I want the stockers back and am willing to do a trade.

The hollowpoint door lock thingamajigs can be found on americanmuscle.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online