(UPDATE) Haven't posted in a while.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Those mufflers look like Jet engines. It must be fast! haha nah I'm just playing it will be a fun car!
that literally made me lol
Hahaha I know it'll be an awesome car to have, if I can get everything finished on it (500hp boosted will be super fun). But I'm kind leaning towards keeping the Mustang now.. I don't know, if I keep the Mustang it'll delay the 300zx for a while, but I need a Daily Driver so I'd still have to buy another car. Gahhh I dunno what Imma do. lol
keep the stang! you'll regret getting rid of it after a few months if you do!

btw guys, i finally got around to making a sig pic ahha

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
keep the stang! you'll regret getting rid of it after a few months if you do!

btw guys, i finally got around to making a sig pic ahha

Thats what I'm thinking will end up happening, crap as crazy as it seems I still regret selling my 2002 Buick park avenue I drove my senior year in highschool (which I sold to buy the Mustang) haha, I had just as much fun in that car as I have in the Mustang believe it or not.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Thats what I'm thinking will end up happening, crap as crazy as it seems I still regret selling my 2002 Buick park avenue I drove my senior year in highschool (which I sold to buy the Mustang) haha, I had just as much fun in that car as I have in the Mustang believe it or not.
i can almost garuntee you that i'll regret selling this car if/whenever that may be. v6 or not, my first car's always gonna be my favorite.

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
New pics! I painted it, it's a bit rough but I think I can smooth it all out and get it 100% what ya think? also I decided to wrap the windshield surround with carbon fiber vinyl, but not sure I like it.

2012-11-04155712.jpg

Favorite Shot, Blackout tails and smoothed trunk:

IMG_20121105_200223.jpg

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
paint is hard to tell in pics but it looks good from this end.....love the smoothed trunk looks so clean......the tinted tails are nice against the white paint

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
paint is hard to tell in pics but it looks good from this end.....love the smoothed trunk looks so clean......the tinted tails are nice against the white paint

I had a lot of problems with my sprayer/compressor keeping a constant PSI, it kept jumping from 20-80psi, causing runs like crazy so in some spots, to keep from having to "clean" up the runs I stopped it with a roller and elected to have orange peel instead, now I have to go back and wet sand it at some point. It looks decent for how I ended up painting it. lol, I kinda want to keep the orange peel for the "ease" of repair later on (if I keep it still haven't decided on that yet) and then put a really nice paint job on it.

OP
OP
TheRainman

TheRainman

Reaction score
shaving that license plate aread really cleans up the rear end!
Thanks I really like the smooth look it has now, ended up getting rid of the key hole too right before I painted it, I just figured it looked cleaner and I don't have a key to the doors anyway lol, no 3rd brake light, key hole or plastic surround, I think it looks good, and the bumper doesn't have the mustang embossed in it either. super clean

Goldmember

Reaction score
Looks like good progress. I always liked that style 300ZX. My guess is that by the time you finish, it will be a good bit quicker than 80% of the cars on this site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online