Back together now just waiting on my cooling mist shits
6ceb804c-ae10-9c01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I'm stoked.. Fixed a lot of stuff and pulled another 45lbs off of the front end without the intercooler, cruise control and all the vacuum shit!! Should be close to 2800 or even under hopefully..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Well lol the list is huge lol..
No interior minus dash, and door panels, removed sound deadening,no extra wiring, crash bars removed, dog bone, quad shocks, excessive sheet metal in the intirior(Swiss cheese it with a 2 1/2 " hole saw),no extra accessories, racing seats, no side skirts, gut the engine bay of excessive wiring and sheet metal, move the battery to the trunk,..
Next is chromoly crash bars front and rear, skin the doors and remove the power window junk and put a set pin in the track to hold the windows up, either all the way up or all the way down lol..
The goal is to be at 2750lbs without me in it.. So it'll still be under 3k with me..

And there's plenty more lol, no front sway bar for weight transfer, etc.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice man yea the plan is to have my car around the same weight. Shouldn't be a problem I've gutted out alot of stuff but still have full interior and a 6pt cage but ripped out ac dog bone have full tubular suspension lots of wiring has been removed sound deadening. Cruise control crap is all gone as well. The factory keyless entry modual in the drivers rear 1/4 is taken out as well. Lol at te whole saw to the inner of the doors I was thinking of doing the same thing

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol yea I just wanna lighten it up big time my old street car weighed 3050 with me in it was a 248a just with all the sound deadening out of it and rear trunk panels and back seat. That was with drag trim so the weight he wants to weigh should be easy I'm going to get it done with power windows tho. Im going to gain weight when the car goes back to auto tho :(

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Lol yea I just wanna lighten it up big time my old street car weighed 3050 with me in it was a 248a just with all the sound deadening out of it and rear trunk panels and back seat. That was with drag trim so the weight he wants to weigh should be easy I'm going to get it done with power windows tho. Im going to gain weight when the car goes back to auto tho :(

Yeah the auto adds a little weight but makes up for its weight in gold when not having to come out of boost between shifts!!

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Yea no doubt VHT sprayers eh ? I like it

There are a lot of money races here.. Never can be too prepared lol.. So the wife carries a pressurized sprayer full of Vht whenever we're out and about..I drive the and her and the kids follow to the cruise ins..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Absolutely gotta make some sort of return we have a king of the streets race here where it's all held at the track and it's by arm drops bad ass stuff here's the video of the current king of the street.. I'm entering prince class for now it's 11.50 or slower( me in low boost for tuning)
And king class is 11.50 and faster..
Here's a few good local guys ..
Enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ud74LTeDu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Yeah.. Lots of competition here in the tristate lol.. I'm going to remain in the 11.50 low boost class my first season to make sure it's sound.. Then I'm cranking it up and seeing what she will do lol..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I just posted that vid in our multimedia location.. Show the guys what kinda competition I actually have lol.. It kinda sucks really but very interesting none the less lol..

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brad Nimbus

Members online