Updated Turbo Stang pics...

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Ok did some more tuning, adjusted the timing tables.. Good shit..
6ceb804c-a2a2-99a3.jpg

For those that dont know here are the references of the kpa readouts btw, just found these on the Internet ( turbo mustangs.com)
6ceb804c-a2d7-d7b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Timing retards 1* per lb of boost. Total timing set at 18* for a safe tune for now..that pic just shows the drivability side of the tune and not anything on the positive manifold pressure tables..I'll take a pic of that soon for ya.. With the complete tune..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Ok now in to fit a stock hood for inspection.. Ohio laws suck sooo.. I have to find a nice cowl with a notarized receipt, or an oem hood with vin and proof of purchase.. Looks like its a sticker again for me cause my present hood doesn't have a notarized recipe or the oem vin plate sooooo.. Off to somehow fit 3" intercooler piping by the turbo on the pass side, and flip the manifold to the original spot.. Also redo the intercooler piping.. Shouldn't cost more than 75-100 dollars but I'm stuck fanning for screw weeks, I want to get this thing legal and eat some fucking lsx's like yesterday!

Stripped and in thought mode
6ceb804c-3484-b352.jpg

Ok I can make the charge piping fit, but it's a tight squeeze between the strut tower support and the turbo , but well make due!!
6ceb804c-363a-a1fb.jpg

6ceb804c-3646-c357.jpg

More to come soon...

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
It's not a normal inspection . It's to make my car legal cause it has a salvaged title because the hood flew up on the highway leaving a car meet and it ripped out the hood body mounts so instead of trying to repair it they gave me 5k for it and I bought it back for 500 lol.. And then decided to build it ..
Here's the short run down in a super old video made..It's one of my first vids so please be nice peeps.. Don't act like you havnt made mistakes lol..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4KoI2wci4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
WOW! what a pain in the ASS! gezz that would seriously piss me off so bad...

P.S. yalls sigs are the sameish... creepy..

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Who.. I can't see sigs on my phone lol..
I changed mine a while back when I was tuning a bit more lol..

Sent from my iPhone

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
dude ur car is badass , this is the first time i seen ur build thread . i love it that intake switch is awsome make it work ..

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Thanks man.. I could make it work, but it's going to be pretty complicated to do so, I can swap to the fox throttle body but, that throttle bracket and cable assy will get cramped when reversed.. Also I have noticed that my resistance reading on my air temp sensor has raised causing the temp reading to be off due to the added wiring I'm not sure how but it has proven to be true, intake temp readings are off by about 12* right now and any adjustments I make are still off by a few.. So it's better to revert for now..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Thanks!! I don't feel like it anymore with how much I have had to revise the car.. But then again if it were already streetable, it would have been done much easier.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Ok so I fixed my bov fluttering issue, or so I thought .. The bov slide shaft somehow was bent from day 1 so it only opened part way.. Causing extreme amounts of compressor surge.. Well I fixed it and tell me if you notice a difference or not lol..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRPhzVajT8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It is now insanely loud and is as loud as my shotgun lol.. Neighbors bout pooped a hammer lol..

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I think not having an intercooler anymore may also contribute to how nasty loud it is too lol.... Bov is about 2" from the turbo now lol.. Now it's time to get a velocity stack and tap it for the Pre turbo meth shot and the tap the charge pipe for the other shot of water meth as well.. It'll engage at 4 psi

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Homemade chargepiping w/ air sensor and water meth injection nozzle bungs welded/ tapped in..
6ceb804c-5e9b-1b60.jpg

6ceb804c-5ea7-9138.jpg

6ceb804c-5eb2-24ac.jpg

6ceb804c-5ebd-0302.jpg

6ceb804c-5ec7-5eb0.jpg

6ceb804c-5ed1-d1ad.jpg

6ceb804c-5edc-8eb7.jpg

Not too shabby if I say so myself!!
Bov sounds now!! No restrictions bitches!!

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
forcefedhatch

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
I'm spraying an m15 in the charge pipe and a small nozzle in a velocity stack pre turbo.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray176

Members online