V6 Superchargers

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
I was lookin into gettin a supercharger for my car and stumbled across the Procharger. Allegedly it brings the HP from stock to 270 at 11PSI. Is this safe on a stock block? Ive heard the v6 blocks are tough but i'm not sure exactly how tough. Any input would be appreciated.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm guessing that is with the intercooler, the ATI kits are very efficient and with a proper tune and the cooler to keep those temps down you should be fine as long as you don't get over greedy with the boost level.

Kiljosh

Reaction score
The key with any type of forced induction is the tune. A good tune will never let you down but a half assed generic will blow your motor...

I have heard the v6 can do 11psi with a good tune. Dont expect it to last very long under hard abuse though. I would aim for a 6-8 psi kit on stock internals for a daily driver.

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
my procharger is hittin 11psi and will be on the dyno in a week or 2 so i can see what she makes

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I have a stock super coupe blower for sale. Comes with a lower intake manifold, injectors, some pipeing and the harness for it. Not sure if it would work on the stang 3.8 though.

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
I have a stock super coupe blower for sale. Comes with a lower intake manifold, injectors, some pipeing and the harness for it. Not sure if it would work on the stang 3.8 though.
the sc i s a direct swap to the 3.8's

atlantic98stang

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:

How much do u want for it???

94gtstang50

Reaction score
like $350 as long as shipping isn't too much. I can take some pics of it for you.

atlantic98stang

Reaction score
would it inclue all necessary parts to just bolt it up??? pics would be nice...i might be interested if i dont have to go out and buy anything else for it...

94gtstang50

Reaction score
you need some of the piping for it, but this price is including the lower intake manifold. Its an Eaton blower btw.

V6Sprout

Reaction score
the Procharger is a great blower, 270 RWHP is very safe with a good tune, people have up to 450 RWHP on a stock hile mileage motor, so yeah its all in the tune. I have installed all types of blowers on the V6 and the procharger is a good setup, not too hard to install and the intercooler is great.

identity_Crisis

Reaction score
V6Sprout said:
the Procharger is a great blower, 270 RWHP is very safe with a good tune, people have up to 450 RWHP on a stock hile mileage motor, so yeah its all in the tune. I have installed all types of blowers on the V6 and the procharger is a good setup, not too hard to install and the intercooler is great.
i second the procharger i just did mine and well let me tell ya it was a damn joke to install so easy and smooth

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online