visual mods. almost done

OP
OP
D

danielson631

Reaction score
well just a little update. i relocated the battery, relocated the fuse box into the fender, and tucked away some wires. still a work in progress and needs paint, but heres some pics. also replaced my broken seat track, not that its a big deal to yous, but to me its great!! i cleaned the tail pipes finally, i didnt think they can be THAT CLEAN! its allmost unreal to me lol. gave it a nice polish too but i didnt take any pics and the cars dirty already :/

before
HPIM0170.jpg

after
HPIM0169.jpg

before
IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

HPIM0143.jpg

0_2-1.jpg

after
HPIM0193.jpg

HPIM0190.jpg

remember still needs paint, rust isnt a good look lol

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I actually was just talking to someone about this tonight and I just don't get why people remove a perfectly good operational A/C system! Ive been without A/C in the mustang for about two years now and wanna murder myself when I drive it on remotely hot days. Not raggin on you, just don't understand :thumbsup:

Aside from all that looks like she's coming together real nicely! Keeping those tips clean def makes a huge differance.

OP
OP
D

danielson631

Reaction score
thanks!

theres always a great debate on removing the ac or not. i know im going to wish i kept it in and made it work, but i had the car last summer w/o ac and it wasnt so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online