Vortech SQ Trim

NERD

Reaction score
I bought my kit from Kurgan motor sports (flyin Hawaiian). Bob was great 3000 shipped with everything minus a tune. Great guy, very knowledgeable. He likes the Meth kits. I like the i/c route so that what I did. His Meth kits were very cheap too though.

http://www.kurganmotorsports.com/

voidfinger

Reaction score
sxynerd said:
I bought my kit from Kurgan motor sports (flyin Hawaiian). Bob was great 3000 shipped with everything minus a tune. Great guy, very knowledgeable. He likes the Meth kits. I like the i/c route so that what I did. His Meth kits were very cheap too though.

http://www.kurganmotorsports.com/

didn't see that he was selling anything other than t shirts... only products under products... where can i see this kit for 3000... does that include the xcal tuner?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
i've seen some where they would do deals for site members...

one question though guys, with a tuner kit... what all comes with them? everything but the pump, injectors, and maf right? would it be cheaper to buy the tuner kit and piece the rest together?

Yep, it's the head unit, bracket, oil lines, piping and belt. Basically everything you neeed to physically attach it to the motor.

It's not really cheaper, it's just that you get to pick up the real fuel system instead of an FMU.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Well i know i would go with some 42's and a lightning maf, also a focus or aviator pump... i'm just wondering about the tuner?... thats like 400 without a dynotune...

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
hahahah i'm just saying, with that kit. i wouldn't have to do anything but a install
which i can work with
hahaha

i'm still tryin to figure out if that 2,400 kit is still for sale through that company cuz if so, i'm getting it ahah

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
voidfinger said:
Well i know i would go with some 42's and a lightning maf, also a focus or aviator pump... i'm just wondering about the tuner?... thats like 400 without a dynotune...

Yep :thumb:

my96gtstang said:

Nope, but you went from 3600, down to 2400, up to 3900, like a rollercoaster :hammer:

yep what??? tuner or no tuner???

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
J.R. said:
voidfinger said:

my96gtstang said:

Nope, but you went from 3600, down to 2400, up to 3900, like a rollercoaster :hammer:

MPH has developed this kit to offer the 2 valve mustangs a street/strip supercharger combo that will get the most out of your mustang.

Tired of reburns and dyno tune nightmares? Wonder what combo you need to make the most power? Well,we have assembled a package to eliminate the guess work and the headaches of supercharging your mustang.

Now the best part you get MPH's exclusive tune . You'll get the most power out of your combo as well as driveability and durability. This is NOT an off the self chip like you recieve with typical packages.Instead MPH burns your chip with a dyno proven fuel and timing calibrations especially developed for supercharged mustangs. MPH developed this tune on the dyno as well as datalogged cars for months making the driveability like stock.

This package is everything you need to make your 2valve something to fear on the streets and at the strip.

The Kit comes complete with:

Votech SQ or S-Trim,

MPH tune - with X-Cal-2 Flasher

focus fuel pump

42# injectors

90mm MAF

Spark plugs

IAT sensor

It is a complete package. Everything you need to get your car running,and running safely.

voidfinger

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
voidfinger said:
J.R. said:
voidfinger said:

my96gtstang said:

MPH has developed this kit to offer the 2 valve mustangs a street/strip supercharger combo that will get the most out of your mustang.

Tired of reburns and dyno tune nightmares? Wonder what combo you need to make the most power? Well,we have assembled a package to eliminate the guess work and the headaches of supercharging your mustang.

Now the best part you get MPH's exclusive tune . You'll get the most power out of your combo as well as driveability and durability. This is NOT an off the self chip like you recieve with typical packages.Instead MPH burns your chip with a dyno proven fuel and timing calibrations especially developed for supercharged mustangs. MPH developed this tune on the dyno as well as datalogged cars for months making the driveability like stock.

This package is everything you need to make your 2valve something to fear on the streets and at the strip.

The Kit comes complete with:

Votech SQ or S-Trim,

MPH tune - with X-Cal-2 Flasher

focus fuel pump

42# injectors

90mm MAF

Spark plugs

IAT sensor

It is a complete package. Everything you need to get your car running,and running safely.

Talking about a tuner kit... not the whole kit... i was wondering since i could get the stuff for probably cheaper than the kit... but the only thing was the tuner.. and tune.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Mitchell, yes you would need a tuner with a canned tune, or a dyno tune, or a combo. BTW 400 with no tunes is a rip off, they retail for 380 with two SCT canned tunes.

voidfinger

Reaction score
one question is bugging me now... is it possable to get a 2v kit and running it for a while and then when i switch to a 4v use the same kit??? but get it retuned?

voidfinger

Reaction score
J.R. said:
Mitchell, yes you would need a tuner with a canned tune, or a dyno tune, or a combo. BTW 400 with no tunes is a rip off, they retail for 380 with two SCT canned tunes.

yea i got ya but it just seems like the canned tunes from sct would be :nonono: , but maybe lasota or whatever would have a pretty good tune for it... but i'm trying to wonder here if i get a tuner kit , would i come out cheaper or should i just go for a complete kit or a used kit...

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
:wall: :wall: :wall:

The Mongoose kit is the full kit.

I was merely pointing out that RETAIL, as in Summit Racing, magazine price is 380 with tunes, you said 400 without. I was only showing if that's the price you got there are better deals

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online