Watch my Mustang Cobra build on Youtube!

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
My youtube watch list is currently over capacitated as it is. Seems like a second job trying to keep up on daily videos. I've started to cut some back though.
Nice Cobra though. Friend of mine had a zinc yellow 99/01 with a KB on it. Was pretty nice.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Man I get busy for the day and miss all this!!! [emoji38]

Welcome and remember, we’re all here for the same thing. Love of our stangs. We all like vids for exhaust clips and Smokey burnouts. But we all also appreciate a good build thread, even if some have gone past 3,000 post......cough....white.....cough..... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ryan Champagne

Ryan Champagne

Reaction score
Man I get busy for the day and miss all this!!! [emoji38]

Welcome and remember, we’re all here for the same thing. Love of our stangs. We all like vids for exhaust clips and Smokey burnouts. But we all also appreciate a good build thread, even if some have gone past 3,000 post......cough....white.....cough..... lol

Can I upload a burnout video on this?

OP
OP
Ryan Champagne

Ryan Champagne

Reaction score
Allow me to give you some burnout pointers...
:)
Thanks man that’s sick. Althought it’s not a mustang I also got a line lock video with my dad in a Buick grand national 615 hp burnout I’m going to put on my youtube

doggiedoc

Reaction score
I’ve never gotten around to installing a line lock. I just let my feet do the work and replace rear pads later.... ;)

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It’s also fair to say that the stage 3 roush makes much more power than a bone stock cobra!!!!! Easier to burn the tires up with bigger power!!! [emoji38]

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
This thread only took 5 minutes to check out. Didn’t spend countless minutes shouting out to random people, explaining why you decided to make the video, talking about what kind of videos you plan on uploading in the future... ...whatever needed to make that 10 minute mark because YouTube won’t pay out if it’s too short, if they ever do pay out, which is basically never because you have to have 100k+ subscribers, and constantly churn out content every week or suffer from YouTubes algorithm penalties. So you then figure out that you need patrons to support you, so now you have to spend a few minutes plugging patreon and shouting out thanks to the people who did in fact support you, then there’s the merch. Don’t forget merch!

Way too many videos that are too long and need to just get to the point. Sure, YT has the large audience, while this forum is a joke, but on YT, people have to find you, while on this forum, you found us. That means you have to use this platform. You were given a hard time because the title of your thread was basically an ad telling us to do something. If you just said “hey, I’m very proud of my car and want to show it to you.” you would have probably received a better response, especially if you posted teaser pictures (a feature YouTube actually has within your channel for subscribers) and then mentioned that you post more on YouTube if anyone is interested, linking us there. You could even link in your signature. That way it’s a suggestion, not an order.

That said, please make sure to leave a comment, like, subscribe, tell your friends, check us out on Facebook and Instagram, and mail us out a check or money order to... ...just kidding. I’ll take cash.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
Your camera guy needs to be fired. Who shoots vertical?!? I don’t care if it’s on your phone, if it’s a video, it needs to be horizontal (landscape mode). The whole point is to show off the car and all I can see is small bits of it because it was shot in vertical, and in order to hear you, he stayed way too close. Both you and the car are trying to share a tiny vertical space (more reason horizontal would have been better). Yeah, posting pictures here was a whole lot better idea. We actually get to SEE the car. Ain’t that something?

Oh yeah, and “new carpets and rugs,” what’s that? You mean floor mats? I’ve never heard of a floor mat called a rug before. Is that a regional thing?

It’s good to know that this was only a 5 minute video and not a 10+ min one, even if you were guilty of a few of the crimes mentioned. Time spent on each aspect was decent, not too long. Though for us on the forum your best shots and a list of mods is more straightforward. We don’t need a “reaction video” of your mods. If you didn’t like them, you wouldn’t have mentioned them.

Car looks nice. It’s great too see vehicles if this vintage being well cared for. Only 6,372 electric green mustangs were built in 99. 219 were cobra convertibles with parchment interior. One of 219, not bad.

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am glad to know I am not the only one that does not enjoy the video builds as much as the pics and descriptions. Hopefully the OP understands that part of this is about him and part of it is about all the others that have started to do this as well. I think we have said our peace now

OP
OP
Ryan Champagne

Ryan Champagne

Reaction score
This thread only took 5 minutes to check out. Didn’t spend countless minutes shouting out to random people, explaining why you decided to make the video, talking about what kind of videos you plan on uploading in the future... ...whatever needed to make that 10 minute mark because YouTube won’t pay out if it’s too short, if they ever do pay out, which is basically never because you have to have 100k+ subscribers, and constantly churn out content every week or suffer from YouTubes algorithm penalties. So you then figure out that you need patrons to support you, so now you have to spend a few minutes plugging patreon and shouting out thanks to the people who did in fact support you, then there’s the merch. Don’t forget merch!

Way too many videos that are too long and need to just get to the point. Sure, YT has the large audience, while this forum is a joke, but on YT, people have to find you, while on this forum, you found us. That means you have to use this platform. You were given a hard time because the title of your thread was basically an ad telling us to do something. If you just said “hey, I’m very proud of my car and want to show it to you.” you would have probably received a better response, especially if you posted teaser pictures (a feature YouTube actually has within your channel for subscribers) and then mentioned that you post more on YouTube if anyone is interested, linking us there. You could even link in your signature. That way it’s a suggestion, not an order.

That said, please make sure to leave a comment, like, subscribe, tell your friends, check us out on Facebook and Instagram, and mail us out a check or money order to... ...just kidding. I’ll take cash.
Literally just tried to make cool car videos. Thanks for the opinion.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Literally just tried to make cool car videos. Thanks for the opinion.

So did you start an actual build thread or is this the build thread?? I see you have a cai and some different wheels but other than that what have you done to the car?

joe65

Reaction score
it has new cams and worked over heads? Trying to understand the 400 hp deal on it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online