Nope.

Not. Gay. One. Bit.

That's so totally gay.

OP
OP
Wichers123

Wichers123

Reaction score
Lol I have to say s2000 is out cause I'm 6'3", frs is extremely gay I work on them daily, and genesis is a pretty nice car.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So you aren't a fan of the BRZ/FRS? Just curious - why?

OP
OP
Wichers123

Wichers123

Reaction score
One of its engine design and lack of power. Yeah it handles but that's it! Mainly I don't do new cars I have a 96 mustang and a 95 c1500 gmc truck for a reason.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd agree with you. Not a super duper fan of the direct injection. And I agree with the hp. They should have made it rev up to like 10K or so. That would have been nice. I will say, though, from the guys I've talked with that have one (BRZ people, I don't know anyone with an FRS yet), they love the hell out of it. <shrug> Personally, I'd drive one. But I also feel like I'd always want a little more from it...

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Well I'm definitely glad you didn't go for the miata man... Butttttt I still nominate putting the Mustang in the corner for awhile lol

Win

Legend
Reaction score
But....but...it's a MIATA.

Phew. I gotta tell you man, the only Miata worth driving is one that is full out race-prepped and gets trailered to the track. If you decide at some point you want a fun two-seater, there are better options (Genesis, S2000, BRZ/FRS, etc) :) Not to hate on the Miata's...but damn.

Dude a a miata can be bad ass in college my roommate had a full decked out miata. BUILt 1.8 and a full suspension holy crap that thing was fun.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I hear ya on the being different part. I realize owning a mustang is the exact opposite of different lol, but I still get it man. Props for that. Just don't go to a Honda... Because then your REALLY that guy at the end of the day lol

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I hear ya on the being different part. I realize owning a mustang is the exact opposite of different lol, but I still get it man. Props for that. Just don't go to a Honda... Because then your REALLY that guy at the end of the day lol

Seems like were were just a normal bread it sucks...it has gotten so easy to own one I am even getting tired of mine....only was I would go Honda

S2000 or NSX

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
My opinion on miatas
Regardless of handling how fast it is , I simply don't give 2 shits to tell you the truth not even 1

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Seems like were were just a normal bread it sucks...it has gotten so easy to own one I am even getting tired of mine....only was I would go Honda

S2000 or NSX

i had a 2004 nsx it wasn't anything exciting my ***** it was even on baller 19" hre's flood victim from Alberta ran and drove shit was weak sauce

Win

Legend
Reaction score
i had a 2004 nsx it wasn't anything exciting my ***** it was even on baller 19" hre's flood victim from Alberta ran and drove shit was weak sauce

Hou ou can't even respond to me trying to be nice on Facebook :(

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
my buddy sold his fox and got a miata. i thought it was a shitty move at first, but those miatas can actually look pretty ****ing good. plus a miata with an LS would be like a missile...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online