WELL....Frankenstang gets YET another CAR...this time its a monster...

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
exhaust is DONE !!!!!!! sounds great and feels alot faster..also found my oil leak.Leaks from the oilfilter adapter gasket.

Now i have to install my balljoints and lowering suspension.When.? i dont know as its getting pretty damn cold out and i still dont have a garage..

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
GOT MY SUPERCHIPS TUNER...installed 93oct and changed shift points and firmed them up and took off rev and speed limiters....i will taking her for a test drive soon !

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
agh hahahahah i lost to a new camaro ss with atleast exhaust on a 50 jump( he pulled off) 70 jump( pulled to 100 and i leved off) 85 jump...I WIN I WIN I WIN..even untill past 120(speedo only goes that high) and then i started to pull

AND I WILL POST A VIDEO as soon as i fix the minor exhaust leak....i dont wanna post a video of it not sounding its best...lol but that camaro when i was next to it i couldnt even hear my car...

Nightmare

Reaction score
agh hahahahah i lost to a new camaro ss with atleast exhaust on a 50 jump( he pulled off) 70 jump( pulled to 100 and i leved off) 85 jump...I WIN I WIN I WIN..even untill past 120(speedo only goes that high) and then i started to pull

AND I WILL POST A VIDEO as soon as i fix the minor exhaust leak....i dont wanna post a video of it not sounding its best...lol but that camaro when i was next to it i couldnt even hear my car...

Now I have to say post video or it didnt happen

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
^ at this point....i need to, hopefully A it doesnt sell or B i get finances figured out, i got a job but its not enough......

( i promised the person id try and sell my car to help, a promise i wish i wouldnt have made )

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online