WELL....Frankenstang gets YET another CAR...this time its a monster...

Nightmare

Reaction score
no prob frank. i did try like hell hahaha. i'm not even gonna post what i ended up with, hahaha. you would sell your car if ya seen what i fn did to it, lol.

I am sure that there is a trade already in the works.....lol

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
well,my bar for my dirvers door locked unhinged inside so i wasnt ableto open my door after a long gard day of bullshit, i tried for 15min in the 45 degree cold in a short shirt so finally i just smashed out the back 1/4 window,lol....already fixed and while i was at it i replaced all the interior speakers with my aftermarket jensens i had in the basement...YEA no more clunkchop instead of bass...

sn95jones

Reaction score
So instead of calling a locksmith to just unlock it for you, you bust out the window? Yeah that makes perfect sense considering calling a locksmith would have been way cheaper and easier.
You had so many choices and you chose busting out your window. Sorry Franky but I'm giving you the dumbass award this time.
3648205935_f302d44dbe.jpg

joekd

Reaction score
replaced all the interior speakers with my aftermarket jensens i had in the basement...YEA no more clunkchop instead of bass...

Yeah because as everyone knows Jensen is such a high quality audio brand, used ones you pulled out of the basement makes them even better since they are now "aged"

Stupid question on the lock, why didn't you just go in the passenger side?

Nightmare

Reaction score
well you see that was unlocked, so he figured that his ball joints were bad......lol

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
lol...
actually the window from the junkyard was 12 bucks and cost 4 dollars in gas to get there...all in all it took 2 hours to get out, get the new one and put it in...soooo a lock smith would have been close to 100 plus the time i woulda had to wait for him to get there and thats IF he could got it to work, which he wouldnt have because somethinsg wrong with my locks..neither the passengers or drivers side allows me to use a key init.somethings froze somewhere...
and yayayaya the jensens arnt the best quality but they shur are better than fords 97 25watt cardboard speakers....i do miss my infiniti's i must sayy and my alpine power sources..buts sounds is the last thing on my mind for this car..i need bigger front tires,locks figured out, an H or X pipe welded in , quiter mufflers as these thrush are WAYY too loud , a little bit of bodywork, cobra coolant tube so i can hook in my 2nd coolant sensor so my guage works , and then a few mods and a tune...and then a finaly GOOD paint job either stock color, silver or hehe have it wrapped so it looks all chrome with picth black windows,head and tail lights n rims..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
am i missing something? why is everybody so fn mean to frank, lol? dam, he does the best he can fuukers! makin me wanna hug a mother fuuker. poor frank.

Nightmare

Reaction score
cooom by yahhhhhhh......coooommmmm byyyy yaaaahhhhhh..........lol

If I didnt think Frank could take it I wouldnt be messing with him.

Nightmare

Reaction score
I am not saying he is not. My jukes about him have some truth to them, but I know that he can take it. Hell he agrees with half of them. Right now he is getting blown by his wife, getting baked, or both, so he is too busy to respond and agree with me.

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
lol, i know its all in good humor from you guys...thank tony ... i admit some of the sht i do is, well, " ghetto" but i gotta do what i gotta do.... cars are my hobby and i love everything about them , its just hard times latly that have been holding me back...but sht like replacing a window or something is all a good learning experiance for me and i have fun out there doing it...i get alot of my neighbors here in my apt complex coming by me and asking me stuff while i work on it...plus i help poeople out all the time oyut there if i can, just tried helping some chic from like checkoslovocia or something try and get her car started...stopped what i was doing and helped her for 15min but i couldnt get it started for her..but i offered her a ride to work and take her kid to daycare with her but she declined ( cant blame her with the world today ) but i still threw it out there..because im that kind of guy...maby now she will pass the favor and so on and maby someday people will be for others rather than for them selves..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
is nightmare gettin pissed cause i'm stickin up for my fellow ghetto car lover...haha

Nightmare

Reaction score
is nightmare gettin pissed cause i'm stickin up for my fellow ghetto car lover...haha

Tony, I am not the kind of guy to get pissed about much of anything.....especially a guy who is trying to do the best that he can with what he has....We all have been there. I like to mess around with everyone when the oppertunity arises.....if I dont, then I must not like you ;)

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
little update: ive been fighting a sluggish lowend and throttle response since i got this car...found a mass amount of vacuum leaks and NO o2 sensors front or rear...soooo i fit a diffrent intake tube and fit a rubber flex tube on the end so the mafs sits in the eng bay rite and doesnt pop its self out of that damn HUGE mark8 tube, the rubber piiece is a flex piece that runs from 90mm (intake tube size ) to 80mm ( my mafs)...also propperly fit the worst design ive ever seen...theres a vac line rite under the intake tube going into it..so i routed it to the back side of teh intake so the intake doesnt pinch and rip the hose as its clamped down and now the rubber part of the throttlebody sits flush...THESE 4V ARE MOFO's i must say...i also checked my gaps on my plugs and they ranged FROM 3-7 WOW...so i gapped them all at 4.5....yes i know im using the numbers wrong but tahts what they say on my gap tool...NOW, ****ING NUTLY FAST !!!!!! wow these 4v scream !!!!!even with stock tune, which really sucks with rev limiters and shitty shift points, she still pulled hard enough to beat a light bolted on mid 90's z28 by almost my full car by time we hit 100ish...im impressed..lol its a thunderbird...im working on getting some 42lb injects and then ille get some pullies, put in an X or H in my exhaust, zex dry kit and an aggressive ass tune and i should have a monster...im hoping all will be done and said within a year..if i had money shed be done tomorrow lemme tell ya, buuuuuuut its life...and i still want a cobra manifold for this car..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online