Went to the track

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Well, I took the stang out to the track. I didnt do as well as i would have liked but I hit 15 so im still smiling. Keep in mind this a vert, auto, and on bald tires(past wear bars). Best 60ft was 2.2984(the rest were around 2.4. And a best E/T of 15.8763. My next mods are going to be Tires,4.10 gears,U/L Control arms, and SFC. What do you think I would be running after these? I can also easily take out an extra 100+ pounds. Thanks for the advice. I will not be putting nitrous on the car, so dont suggest it.

Demolisher

Reaction score
Ok well u should be doing much better in my vert keep in mind auto also i hit a 15.2 stock and i knew there was more left in the car so somthing must be wrong make sure ur car is running right and go back on good tires TIRES MEAN ALOT

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i put god knows how many post on my car is not running right and nobody agrees with me. my buddys coupe ran a 15.2 stock also. The fact that im runing 18's dosent help eather.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Sorry I did see your other post but borrow or replace the MAF sensor mine never though a code when it was bad a acted the same way (it took me a year to fix). If its not bad take it back there for you want lose money, cleaning does not always work. Where are you from? Do a correction at modular depot and the weather is at weather underground(go to history for the time you ran). Dont upgrade till you get the car fixed.The 18's are fine all of my mustangs have 18's. Your 60' is right for a stock car and with the auto its not driver.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
im from kansas what do you mean do a correction at modular depot?

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i dont have a sensor I can borrow? my other friends have 96+ stangs

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
im from kansas what do you mean do a correction at modular depot?
http://www.modulardepot.com/density.php
Its to help compare because you may live where weather is bad or alt.
94 DropTop said:
i dont have a sensor I can borrow? my other friends have 96+ stangs
Go buy one from Autozone if it works keep it if not take it back.

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i work at autozone. i just bought one and kind of rigged it up dont really feel a difference though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760

Members online