Wet Obsession Preorder Sale is up!

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
My high end carnauba paste wax is finally here! Wet Obsession is a high end carnauba paste that contains pure Brazilain Ivory Carnauba. This was is so easy to put on, it basically goes on like butter and comes off with no effort at all. The depth and wetness it gives is amazing.

I sent many samples out before its release and all the feedback was great. I've had people tell me that this wax is better than a lot of waxes that are double the cost.

Until Friday of next week I'm having a Preorder Special where you can get the wax for $10 off. Don't miss out on an awesome new paste wax!

http://www.obsessivedetail.com/wetobsession.html

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
just ordered a few things off your website like an hour ago, next week i will get that paste wax

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
so justin are the results that much better than say p21s/nattys etc? I am curious to try it but 45 bucks is a little much and i do already have a full thing of both s100 and natty's (along with a lot of other stuff lol)

the pics look amazing and make me want to order it. I do need some other stuff too (not like i dont have enough already lol)

ill pry break down and get it lol

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yes there is actually a huge difference in looks and it goes on and off easier than both of those too. I really think you would be more than pleased with the results.

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
By the way, you can get 30+ applications out of this wax, a little bit goes a long way.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
alright you talked me into it (that wasnt too hard huh lol). the pics look amazing.

Now i just need to think of what else i will need. ill be making an order tomorrow probably (after i dig out the boxes of stuff i have and see what i need and what i want to try lol)

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
so justin do u have the wax already or are you waiting for it to come in. just want an idea on when it will be in

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The wax is now ready. I've already shipped out quite a few. The labels were finished a lot quicker than expected.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
cool. ill be placing an order then. i might get 2 of em. i got a buddy graduating and dont know what to get him so maybe ill get it so he can use it on his ws6. its white but still should look good

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I've actually had quite a few people that have purchased a couple at a time! I can't believe how well this wax is selling. I've got tons of boxes piled up ready to be shipped out tomorrow!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
alright. well i made a purchase: 2 of the wax, 6 mf's, optimum tire gel, and some foam applicators.

cant wait to get it too try it all out (all new stuff for me) especially the wet obsession wax

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
alright. well i made a purchase: 2 of the wax, 6 mf's, optimum tire gel, and some foam applicators.

cant wait to get it too try it all out (all new stuff for me) especially the wet obsession wax

You'll love the tire gel.

Juztang, I'm hesitant BC I Have a bunch of toppers already.
Nattys, Optimum, Polyseal and EXP.
How does this compare>?

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Jeff

To be honest, it will blow those out of the water. This wax is so easy to use and the results are just amazing!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
It goes on and off easier than EX-P. I've had a few of my samplers test it against Souveran and they said the the looks were prettty much the same but mine was easier to get on and off!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The durability is going to be around 2 months, it will last longer than most carnaubas because it does have some added polymers. This wax is basically like a beauty wax with a little more protection.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I definately didnt need the wax as i already have an unopened container of s100, natty's blue that has been used about 4-5 times and klasse sealant glaze. but judging by the pics and justins word i have got to give it a try.

i cant wait to get it and try it out this weekend hopefully :banana:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That is a nice reflection!
How will it do on white?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member