What color should I paint my wheels

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Personally i wouldn't do red wheels. But as Will said, its different. I can appreciate different and unique.

^ This is what i was thinking as well.
Will i was able to find you a few pics to give you some ideas.

2mhiv06.jpg

Can you believe i couldn't find ONE SINGLE sn95 with a red Center stripe. If your looking for unique that would be my bet. I know a guy with Removable red boss stripes on his new 5.0. Those removable stripes in select pattern would be your best bet. Just try and picture it with your color combo.

i really like the 2 horizontal fender strips. I think I'll try that. I also need to slam my car. I could cut the springs but my suspension is pretty seasoned so I don't think it could take such a drop without all new bushings and better struts and shocks.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Don't paint the entire pony red. What I did with mine was plastidippdd it black and then with a paint brush painted the mane and eye red. Just enough to make it pop and not overly done imo.

That sounds bad ass. I'm going to do that today and see how it turns out.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Looks good! I've had mine like that for a while now.

I wasn't sure how well red paint would stick to plastidip so I just sprayed some red plastidip in the cap and painted it on with a brush. Then sprayed clear over the whole thing. The pic above is before the clear coat.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Thats looks awesome! Definitely take a pic installed.

The red wheels look great and as with these guys, do something else to break up the focus. I think same color fender stripes would set it off.

chris91

Reaction score
I used some red high temp paint on mine. Stuck to it no problem. I didn't add any clear to mine. Been pressure washed and hand washed probably a hundred times since and still looks the same.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
Thats looks awesome! Definitely take a pic installed.

The red wheels look great and as with these guys, do something else to break up the focus. I think same color fender stripes would set it off.

ADC23C1E-4382-4908-BB35-D4950EF7A275_zpsym9wkh2s.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760