Who paid for your car?

Slipperman

Reaction score
My son paid for most of my '04 GT Convertible.
It was going on the repo hook and I paid 5K to put it in my garage.
Then I gave him my car, two years old and paid for.

OP
OP
lsmustangx

lsmustangx

Reaction score
Wow. Everyone here has some nice cars. I'm looking into about #20,000 once. Its said and done. I honestly use to hate the sn95 platform until I had a friend with one and we got all drunk one night and he told me to drive it... so I did and since then I just fell in love with them... to bad the mod motors suck.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Wow. Everyone here has some nice cars. I'm looking into about #20,000 once. Its said and done. I honestly use to hate the sn95 platform until I had a friend with one and we got all drunk one night and he told me to drive it... so I did and since then I just fell in love with them... to bad the mod motors suck.
That isn't all that sucks... How's your sister. You got some nerve

alex302

Reaction score
paid $5000 for my 95 about 7 years ago and its been my money pit ever since. i try not to keep track of how much ive invested in mods. :)

Mr.Eman

Reaction score
Paid $16.5 back in 05 when it was 2 years old. I really don't count the cost of the mods I just enjoy them

chris91

Reaction score
I love how you guys climb his shit for dissing modulars but don't say dick about him driving drunk. ****ing douche... Go play in some traffic.

RichV

Reaction score
Gawd. Another LS discussion with people that haven't done it or are "BUILDING" theirs.

Brain is clouded with 3 digit cost, 4 digit power #s, and single digit ETs. I LOL at that. LS motors are awesome, no denying it, but the Mustang LS nutswingers don't have anything to loose when talking shit. But anyone that has a running one that can say first hand?

I've payed for my own shit since my 1st car. No help from the 'rents here. My 94 GT cost me $2K, a lot more than $2K to build it into a race car.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
a5r9z.jpg

Sinned83

Reaction score
How many mod motor mustang do good at major racing events and street racing?
street racing is lame. Take your car to a 1/4 be safer in a controlled environment. Oh and If you're looking to challenge some modular guys I got a guy out in Thornton with a screaming yellow 4v for Ya

RichV

Reaction score
1. If it was that easy and badass, there would be a lot more running around, no?
2. Every year there is some guy that comes on SNF with some LS screen name like you to rile up the Mustang guys.
3. Project starts strong with a lot of shit talking about how bad the mod motors are, we're a bunch of haters, etc.
4. Project updates start to slow down, eventually project is scrapped, parts and car sold as roller.

If you build a purpose built race car, that's different. Because chances are it gets done if you're a racer. A street car, not so much. But either way you cut it, there are no shortcuts to HP no matter what motor you use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online