Whoa! Look At That Ass! *Post Up Ass Shots Of Your Car*

Snorky

Reaction score
Thank you. Car only has 16k miles on the dial. Car sat for a long time before I got my hands on it but the paint is spot on.
Good laser red paint is far and few between. Most of the pictures of laser red cars were taken decades ago using a potato... so its hard f9r me to decide whether to repaint mine laser or redfire. Redfirr I would try painting myself. Any more pics of your car?

Reaction score
Good laser red paint is far and few between. Most of the pictures of laser red cars were taken decades ago using a potato... so its hard f9r me to decide whether to repaint mine laser or redfire. Redfirr I would try painting myself. Any more pics of your car?
Laser red just has a sweet look to it when it’s done right. I don’t have many but here’s one I took with my iPhone of it in my garage after a wipe down. Not an ass shot tho.
2BAF9F53-A739-458F-9194-335863E470E9.jpeg

badass98svt

Reaction score

My LR still looks great too. It's got to be kept out of the sun, other wise it becomes Laser Pink :D
LR is such a nicer color than RF, in my opinion of course.

Reaction score
My LR still looks great too. It's got to be kept out of the sun, other wise it becomes Laser Pink :D
LR is such a nicer color than RF, in my opinion of course.
Yea it hasn’t slept outside since it’s been in my hands. Previous owner pretty much had it garage kept too for most of its life. Car is also coated so it helps a lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online