Who's gunna win?

woolleybully

Reaction score
Ok, I'm picking up my stang in a few days. My buddy and I have been smack talking each other and we're gunna race for sure. I'm not really sure if this ones in the bag. He has an '01 Lincoln Ls with the 3.9 liter plus a humungo sub box with a 1800 watt amp lol. Even with that weight though, that thing is pretty quick. So, I'm getting a '96 gt 5 speed, with exhaust, cai,throttle body of some sort :dontknow: , and a short shifter. Any guesses before we race?

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Why dont you race and then tell us who wins instead of having us guess w/ no idea of who really is going to win or not. You never said anything about tires, or who's the better driver, are you racing from a dig or like girl scouts from a roll?

OP
OP
W

woolleybully

Reaction score
we both know how to drive . my stang has pirelli takes offs with 0km on them, try from a dig and a roll
i will post results

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
I mean as long as you know how to drive a manual good. Like good at shifting quick, and at the right rpms

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
woolleybully said:
we both know how to drive . my stang has pirelli takes offs with 0km on them, try from a dig and a roll
i will post results

i dont do km.. sorry i rock mph so i have no idea

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Get it on film. Make sure to bring extra batteries for the camera too... it's going to be a loooong race.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Paul said:
Get it on film. Make sure to bring extra batteries for the camera too... it's going to be a loooong race.

lol...you might have to switch batteries mid race.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjac

Members online