Why do you 4.6 Cobra guys always put down the 5.0 Cobra?

DSTRBD

Reaction score
:icon_rr: lol, I've had both and on #3 but its all for the love of the SN95 !

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
I like them both. I'd never put down another mustang, esp. a Cobra. We're all mustang guys, so why put each others cars down? It could always be worse... you could drive a camaro =)

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
:laughing4:
i like them both, and those 5.0 motors are strong, not to mention way cheaper to mod. not to mention low end tq, :crybaby2:

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
wow guys what the hell we all drive mustangs. i have modular and my old man has 5.0 pluss i have 5.0 project in the works. a f#cking mustang is a mustang. shit the dohc guys talk shit to the sohc guys, and well the 5.0 guys they just talk shit to every one, and so on and so fourth it will never end i gess. but hey when a camaro owner shows up at least we all talk shit to him as one. lol

A cobra is a corbra well unless its a termi

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
US Soldier(stang 98) said:
wow guys what the hell we all drive mustangs. i have modular and my old man has 5.0 pluss i have 5.0 project in the works. a f#cking mustang is a mustang. shit the dohc guys talk shit to the sohc guys, and well the 5.0 guys they just talk shit to every one, and so on and so fourth it will never end i gess. but hey when a camaro owner shows up at least we all talk shit to him as one. lol

A cobra is a corbra well unless its a termi

I like it how you said the 5.0 guys talk shit to everyone lol. AND yes we can all gang up on those catfish owners :thumbsup:

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
thats right bro. lol my friend at home has a 95GT that runs 11's and he will talk shit to me and any one he wants to.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
If he is running 11's, he will still give you shit. Hell if you were running 10's he would still give you shit, so It just does not matter.

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
yeah you have me on that. he would talk shit to me if i ran a 10 sec et. but if i was that fast i would just tell him man your pissed cause your ass just got beat by a lil 281

Hoseitdown

Reaction score
i want another pushrod car. dammit. shoulda kept my coupe.

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Venom351R said:
I denounce the Mustang II as a real Mustang.
i second that and order lee iococca severely spankt for liking those cars...and i also hereby order them all disassembled for sweet suspension parts for other cars...

BlackCobra50

Reaction score
RICK FOCKS said:
Venom351R said:
I denounce the Mustang II as a real Mustang.
i second that and order lee iococca severely spankt for liking those cars...and i also hereby order them all disassembled for sweet suspension parts for other cars...

X10000 those things are atrocious!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online