Why not to get to greedy with boost .......

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
hondas dont have to worry about breaking @ 600 hp... they have to worry about getting anywhere close to it first lol

monkeydude3

Reaction score
I bet you anything his mom and dad bought him a fresh motor... the thing is, if so, were they dumb enough to drop another non boost ready engine in?

95 svt cobra

Reaction score
:nonono: one thing comes to mind. 'Mooooooooomy, can i get a NEEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwww oneeee?"

smokeybear

Reaction score
I had an asshole kid like that in high school. He always bragged about how much money he had. His parents used to buy him what ever he wanted. He wrecked every car hey gave him. corvettes,mustangs, the parents even bought him a 69 charger. that car was totaled in 3 days. so for graduation he got a convertable vette. and left the top down and we filled the car with shaving cream.

Nestromo

Reaction score
Props to him for pushing the limits. Now he gets to put a fresh one in and take it farther. That's what this hobby is about. :thumb: I wish my car was fast enough to break.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is old. Hope he got a good motor in his car. I'm gonna blow my car up probably 10-12 months after it is running, are you guys going to treat me like this? If so, I'm leavin. Sound like a bunch of haters to me. :nonono:

Nestromo

Reaction score
Oh, and I'm sure he was probably greedy with the timing, not the boost. Ok, maybe both.

G

GREG@SN95

Nestromo said:
Props to him for pushing the limits. Now he gets to put a fresh one in and take it farther. That's what this hobby is about. :thumb: I wish my car was fast enough to break.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is old. Hope he got a good motor in his car. I'm gonna blow my car up probably 10-12 months after it is running, are you guys going to treat me like this? If so, I'm leavin. Sound like a bunch of haters to me. :nonono:

what the fuck are you talking about?

Correct me if I'm wrong... but did you just say that you plan to sink money into your car, and intentionally blow it up? Cause if so... Send some money my way dude... I'll GLADLY take it off your hands.

Nestromo

Reaction score
Stock parts break, then you upgrade them. It's the nature of the beast. If you aren't willing to risk breaking shit, then leave it stock and never drive it. I'm not going to intentionally blow it up, but once it is making enough power it will let go. All that matters is that you fix it and it goes faster.

Marvin97

Reaction score
If blowing the motor is what it takes to put that corvette in its place, blow that somb!tch!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
97whitevert said:
If blowing the motor is what it takes to put that corvette in its place, blow that somb!tch!

hahahaha

thats badass how he walked away from the z06...

but the z06 is driving home :crying:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott