Will these fit?

Addermk2

Reaction score
Headers are not a good place to skimp on quality. I would suggest you consider a set of MAC headers.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Headers are not a good place to skimp on quality. I would suggest you consider a set of MAC headers.

I was thinking MAC aswell. Wanna see what our forum discount would make it come out too. 439.50 w/o the discount. Quick question, how much louder is the car gonna get? Idc lol i want it loud. Got mac flowpaths and a o/r H now.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure you check your smog laws before you do LTs. I know in Cali theyre illegal.

And yes LT's will make the car louder. Not by a bunch but it'll be noticable. Keep in mind you'll also need a new midpipe.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Make sure you check your smog laws before you do LTs. I know in Cali theyre illegal.

And yes LT's will make the car louder. Not by a bunch but it'll be noticable. Keep in mind you'll also need a new midpipe.
Its probably illegal here too just like running no cats lol. My sisters bf had LT's an a o/r H put on his v6 and that thing is ridiculously loud. I'm sure i'll be happy with the sound lol. And yeah, now to decide x or h...

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
i've heard mixed reviews. Guys over at svtp said pacesetters were good for the $$.. im on a budget so we'll see

Addermk2

Reaction score
Ive got an old... and I mean OLD set of banged up MAC headers. and I'll be damned if I'm going to replace them. I bought them off Ryclef(sp), WAY back in the day. when I eventually get around to replacing them, itll be with either accufabs or kooks headers.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Honest thoughts on estimated hp gains from the LT's? I'll have full exhaust from the headers back, LT's, o/r H and Mac flowpaths. Should see what like 10-15 horsies?

RichV

Reaction score
*cough* HCI 1st.

Minimal with stock intake/heads. You may actually loose a bit of torque.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
*cough* HCI 1st.

Minimal with stock intake/heads. You may actually loose a bit of torque.

lol i was waiting for this. I should see somewhat of a gain though right? I mean the stock manifolds are terrible, im more for the LT's for the noise. And I'm doing HCI just not now. I want to finish off my exhaust aswell

Addermk2

Reaction score
dont concern yourself with the possible gains. because its honestly irrelevant until you do an H/C/I.

RichV

Reaction score
Stock manifolds flow just fine for stock HP. I ran stock exhaust manifolds on my Fox with a GT40 top end and E303 for 260rwhp. These were fox stockers, but they don't flow too bad. The same setup on my 94 makes a little more with BBK shortys, I was in the 270ish range.

chris91

Reaction score
The older pacesetter setups used to be garbage. They have really stepped up their game though. The LSx community uses them and I'm aways hearing good from them.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
The older pacesetter setups used to be garbage. They have really stepped up their game though. The LSx community uses them and I'm aways hearing good from them.

Yeah man thats what I'm sayim. They used to be shit, but I've seen and read a lot of positive reviews.

Chris@Stage3

Reaction score
I personally would steer clear of the pacesetters and yes I would go with Mac. Mac says theirs will fit with auto no problem. These would cost you $413.00 shipped
on a side note I ran the prochamber with my mac LT'S and loved the sound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online