Wish me luck!!

ALITL8

Reaction score
later this morning (7:30am Sat.) i'll be going to babysit the Livernois Motorsports 2003 Kenne Bell S/C Cobra Convertible. one of my customers/fellow club member purchased this car off ebay a while back. this is the 2nd time ive detailed it. the difference this time is... i did a "show" detail on it. i spent 12 hrs on the wheels polishing them back to new (HE ROAD RACES & DAILY DRIVES THIS CAR!!! :nonono:)... they were ate up this time. just got in about an hour ago from washing, cleaning the wheel wells, polishing out the paint, cleaning the engine bay. we'll be touching up here and there before the show.

im hoping for a Gold... wish me luck!!! :noes:

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
thanks guys!! the judging was a little weird, it was a 5 ball judged show and they awarded the top 2 cars in each class with a trophy. the good thing is we got a top 2 out of around 8 in our class.

did any of you check out the video of this car on the dyno?? here's the link in case ya'll didnt notice the one on my first post. this car put down 658.4 rwtq and 591.2 rwtq and i got to go for a ride ;D

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/n_gallery.phtml?gk=16&t=rides

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love that cobra, sweet man good job but we need some pics...comon man! :p

Id love to have those rims but polished wheels are such a damn pain to keep real nice and shiny.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
congrads Robert,
That's a good looking car.
probably felt pretty good eh?!

OP
OP
A

ALITL8

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
was that 12 hours on the wheels using flitz??

yep, 12 hours with Flitz... you would've had to have seen the condition of the wheels to understand. like i said he daily drives the car and road races it. the wheels had terrible water stains and the backs were black from brake dust, dirt and road wear.

BTW Jeff... it felt wicked fast :naughty:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.