Wtb: 94-98 gt "black" door panels and shifter bezel

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
hello folks,i'm looking for a set of 94-98 GT door panels "BLACK" and also a shifter bezel as well. it don't have the fancy stereo in it but I don't think it matters. if anyone has a set please post up and let me know,pics would be great! also if you have the bezels around the power switches on the door panel i'll take those as well in black to. thanks

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
thankyou sir! i'm new to the SN95 cars man,i've always had foxbodies. excuse my lack of knowledge

sn95jones

Reaction score
Well welcome aboard, SN95 are great car's I had 2 foxbodies previous to my 96' GT. I knew nothing about the SN95's either, hell I'm still learning alot. The only thing that was different about the 94-95's to the 96-98's were:
Tail lights
engine
transmission
and wheels
I believe thats it, everything else is pretty much the same, just keep in mind. It may have came off of a 96-98 but it can still fit you car, everything should bolt right up

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
thankyou bud,I like it so far but i'd love to relocate the coil LOL! i'm used to it being on the firewall and it drives me nuts seeing it on top of the engine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online