Your Craziest Ticket Story

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
had a large job scheduled to take up 3 days but when we arrived it canceled. Me and the other guy had been talking about takin a trip to a headshop an hour north for a while, had nothing else too do so why not? I had borrowed a buddies 95 convertable mustang with 4"(yes it was big and loud) exhaust. Only down side was that he had not registered it right but we were not planning on getting pulled over! So 5 mins out of the shop, we get pulled over. As we pass our id's to the officer I am amzed to know that he has a CCW and is carrying. So yes the cop takes control of it, slightly tense momoent, and then still wants the registration... I tell him its a buddies I can't find it idunno(I did know) and he says he pulled me over because the plate is registered to a porsche, his previous car. Was starting to wonder how we would explain this to our boss, if he would bail us out(an hour outside of town) when the cop came back and said he had a priority call and it was our lucky day. He gave my buddy's glock back in 3-4 pieces and said he had too go. Needless to say we needed to wipe so we took off as well...

young dumb we were as well as LUCKY AS ALL ****....

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
True but it's easy for them to prove they sent it... You can't prove you never got it. So you loose, even when it's not really your fault.

Certified mail .... Simple as that..... Govt has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt ....but the system is going to shit slowly

Slykin

Reaction score
I've actually never gotten a ticket other than parking tickets, One time, I woke up late and as i was stepping out of my house i saw a ticket ***** getting out of her Prius about 60 feet from my car to give me a ticket for not moving my car for street cleaning. I looked at her... she looked at me... our eyes met for a second and she removed her barcode scanner from her holster and began to walk towards my car, The theme song to "the good the bad and the ugly" started playing in my head..... and it was ONNNNN I whipped out my keys, and proceed to race a 300lb African American woman armed with a handheld ticket writer, while bearfoot and in my underwear, Down the steps, through the garden, through the sidewalk, into the street, swing the door open, left it open fired the engine up and pulled outta there and whipped it around in reverse and escaped a 45 dollar ticket.

LMAO. Greatness right there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fl510

Members online