Your Favorite SN95 Headlights-Someone elses or your own!

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
yeah, all brilliant examples. I'm going to look over everyones pics a couple of more times and then pull the trigger later this weekend.
LMR, AM, Blue Oval, Stangmods, CJPony, Moss, mustangPartsUnlimited, Brothers, anyone one else I'm forgetting about to check????

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
I'm not sure if my thread is still available or not.... hmmm maybe a search is in order.

Edit: Found it. http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?17930-Hmmm-what-is-Steve-Oh-up-to-!

Badonk:

Untitled_HDR2Medium.jpg

DSCF4838copy.jpg

DSCF4830copy.jpg
Thanks again. I really like them. I can take on this undertaking and make a similar pair. it probably will happen as a little side project for me to work on because I like the results. Thanks again-

Big Country86

Reaction score
So I just read steve-oh's post and was wondering if anybody did the color match idea. Thought it might look kinda cool. Wanted to see if anybody had some pics before I try it.

clark98gt

Reaction score
These just came in the mail today the are the depo brand ones from lrs.
headlights1.jpg

I will post pics once I get them installed this weekend. They are just like the clear headlights and corners I currently have just the non reflective services are black.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Does anyone feel like the aftermarket corner lamps are slightly bigger than factory, or my eyes are playing tricks on me?

C.Moser

Reaction score
Clark98GT, I like those A LOT. I really like the OEM Cobra headlights but I also like the look of darker/tinted headlights and those combine both. Nice choice!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
My personal fav. Old retrofit I did. Sold to another mustanger from another forum a couple months ago.

Retrofit is my next project. These look really good!!!

Steve-Oh you got any pics of your cut-off with those projectors? Why didn't you guys just smoke and clear those projector lights rather then taking them apart? Just curious.

This way it doesn't limit your light output. With a smoked lens, it limits the amount of light emitted therefore at night it's hard to see.
best I got:

14e95879-1.jpg

Stanger023-1.jpg

Slykin

Reaction score
I hate projectors... but that looks dang nice uh0h50... not cross-eyed at all or derpish.

DamnLocust

Reaction score
I ordered a set of these from CJPony last week, they should be coming in tomorrow. I'll snap a few pics when I get them installed.

I was looking for a nice clean set of projectors, but couldn't find anything decent that fit. All I could get my hands on were the Option brand Projectors, which I would have had to hack at my header panel/headlight bucket to make them fit, and I wasn't trying to do that.

For those running the depo's, what year car do you have? It seems the options fit the 94/95 cars, but not the 96-98.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
I ordered a set of these from CJPony last week, they should be coming in tomorrow. I'll snap a few pics when I get them installed.

I was looking for a nice clean set of projectors, but couldn't find anything decent that fit. All I could get my hands on were the Option brand Projectors, which I would have had to hack at my header panel/headlight bucket to make them fit, and I wasn't trying to do that.

For those running the depo's, what year car do you have? It seems the options fit the 94/95 cars, but not the 96-98.
I have those same headlights set aside with some others I've picked out and narrowing down my choice. Post pics after you get them put in. Those are a really nice set of headlights for the Mustang. Have you seen the set of projectors on ebay that the guy custom makes, sells them for $699.00+ shipping I think. I think his look pretty bad ass, too expensive though.
Bb57fgBGkKGrHqEH-DMEqtIdSigNBKyNIm9Tw_12.jpg
BVEtzwBGkKGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBKrDv3uHBQ_12.jpg

Bb57bwwBmkKGrHqEH-CUEquEv0zl1BKyNIR43w_12.jpg

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Blue Oval Industries has their version of Smoked Cobra Headlights that resemble American Muscle's. Anyone get a set of these same ones from BOI before? I tell ya, it's a tough choice man!
BUISmkdHedlght.jpg

DamnLocust

Reaction score
Those projectors look sick, but yeah, too pricey for my blood. I was definitely considering doing my own projector retrofit, but just needed something to replace mine quick, I was sick of looking at the dingy yellow stockers, and the ones I got were on sale for $130 during the black friday sale. I just put them in, here are some pics:

2011-12-09_14-26-50_487.jpg

2011-12-09_15-34-13_826.jpg

I was never a fan of the ultraclear corners, and these are just like stock cobras, just with a light smoke. The housings look to be mostly made of metal, except the clips, which are plastic. (I found out the hard way when I snapped one trying to get the retaining clip in on top, but I epoxied it back on. The adjuster is a bit too thick for the clip, and I was pushing in on the light to try to get the clip in.)

You even get an idea of what they look like on your Pacific Green here haha.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Those projectors look sick, but yeah, too pricey for my blood. I was definitely considering doing my own projector retrofit, but just needed something to replace mine quick, I was sick of looking at the dingy yellow stockers, and the ones I got were on sale for $130 during the black friday sale. I just put them in, here are some pics:

2011-12-09_14-26-50_487.jpg

2011-12-09_15-34-13_826.jpg

I was never a fan of the ultraclear corners, and these are just like stock cobras, just with a light smoke. The housings look to be mostly made of metal, except the clips, which are plastic. (I found out the hard way when I snapped one trying to get the retaining clip in on top, but I epoxied it back on. The adjuster is a bit too thick for the clip, and I was pushing in on the light to try to get the clip in.)

You even get an idea of what they look like on your Pacific Green here haha.
Yeah, and they're nice too. I like em'!

uh0h50

Reaction score
I hate projectors... but that looks dang nice uh0h50... not cross-eyed at all or derpish.
LOL @ derpish.

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah it's kind of hard to get a projector to look good on an sn95 (IMO) but I think the
results were great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online