Your Favorite SN95 Headlights-Someone elses or your own!

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
I made my choice- Black Beauty Headlights~
Please give input as to sells the better set of Black Beauty headlights- CJ Pony OR LateModelRestoration???

I'm having problems posting any pictures right now, but let me know. The differences that I see is that CJ Pony inside corners are blocked off with plastic pieces and LateModelRestorations inside corner is blocked off with paint.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
good choice man, they will look great.
THANKS. Do you know if there is a better choice or better quality in the headlights that CJ Pony sells as apposed to LateModelRestoration- One better than the other??
LMR
BBHeAdLiGhTs.jpg

CJ PONY:
CJPonyBlkBeauty.jpg

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the ones at CJ Pony Parts. Look forward to getting them put on. Should look pretty sharp with the 6000K HID and Stealth side marker bulbs in place. Thanks for all the great ideas & input. I'll post a picture when I get them in.

DamnLocust

Reaction score
LMR offers a 1 year no questions asked warranty, which is probably the only reason I'd pick theirs over CJ. Regardless, Onyx is probably right, they're probably identical.

C.Moser

Reaction score
I've owned a set of black beauties from each of these companies on 2 different cars I used to own. I liked the ones from LRS better. It was a few years ago and I can't remember exactly what it was I liked better about the LRS ones, but I remember thinking they looked better and were better quality. Something about the ones from CJ's looked cheap. Maybe I just got a bad set from CJ's or something but I definitely liked the LRS ones better.

C.Moser

Reaction score
Sorry I guess this is a little late. Didn't see the post that you bought the ones from CJ's

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Yep, That's alright though. day later, dollar short-
I tried to do some Google research on those who owned both. Read some complaints about LMR sets, so I went with the gut feeling. The difference that I see is in the inside corners. LMR is blacked out with tint and CJP set has a plastic piece in the corner. They should look amazing either way. I spent way too much time looking at membersrides and on Google trying to find a set that would look good on my car. They should be here by Thurs. at the latest. should take me just a couple of minutes to change out, I can do it with my eyes closed by now. If the temp outside goes up to 32 or so I want to install the strut tower brace.

C.Moser

Reaction score
yeah I'm sure the ones you ordered will be fine. mine was just one example so who knows. make sure you post pics when you get them on there. I'm trying to decide which darker headlights to go with myself and having some issues deciding

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
I will try to post pics. I have been experiencing problems trying to upload pictures here on the forum for the last three days.
-I searched for a long ass time, looking at all sorts of options so I know what you mean. FedEx says they will be delivered tomorrow so I will post pics if it will let me. I just tried to post pics but it is not working-I'm going to contact forum admin.

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
This is an example of CJ Pony Parts Black Beauty:
CJPPBlkButyLights2-1.jpg

Delivery for for me is tomorrow (Tuesday)-

VooDoo95Cobra

Reaction score
Anyone remember 95RioSnake ? His were freaking amazing! I didnt even realize they were projectors until i was looking over the pictures a few months after i saved them. Does anyone know what lights they were? I havent been able to find any.. I would post a pic but i have shitty internet and cant upload at work. :(

OP
OP
robb15033

robb15033

Reaction score
Yeah, on his ROTM pics, those are DEPO projectors with clear lens corners. Like onyx said ABC has same set.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
OEM Cobras or Black Beauties (clear lens, black housing)

Never liked the smoked look personally. Looks cheap to me. Just my opinion, there are some sick cars running them but not my cup o tea.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.