Your LEAST Favorite SN95 Color?

Nacho98

Reaction score
-That opal frost color
-That iris color
-That bright pink color
-Aztec gold is cool in it's own way because of it's uniqueness, but i wouldn't want it even though there's a mint one on Autotrader now
-Silver, for some reason the silver they used on these cars looks SO pale, even from day 1. It's like Ford used a Silver with hardly any pigment.
-Lazer red, for some reason I just can't get excited about metallic reds. I try so hard, but it just doesn't do it for me, at all. No idea why.
-White is so-so on an SN95, because our cars have too many body lines I think, so white makes it really evident, coupled with Ford's sloppy body gaps, especially on the tail lights etc.
-Also I wouldn't own teal, it's just such a gay color for a muscle car (no offense, there are some nice ones here)

--EDIT: Also gotta add DFG and Pacific green to the list. I hate green cars, and the nasty tan interior in the Pacific Green cars doesn't help its cause...DFG is just way too bland for me (no offense DFG magic, your car is sweet).

lizwithfries

Reaction score
I'm not picky, I like almost all the colors sn95's come in. I wouldn't drive a purple car though, only exception would be mystic.

And; Bright Tangerine FTMFW!! :D

2v_takeover

Reaction score
Ch, everyone hating on my purple. I'll take some pics in april. When it comes out of hibernation.. SO LONG AWAYYY

Feel like Forever alone guy when it's winter time..

lizwithfries

Reaction score
Ch, everyone hating on my purple. I'll take some pics in april. When it comes out of hibernation.. SO LONG AWAYYY

Feel like Forever alone guy when it's winter time..

I'm sorry haha! I've just never seen a purple Mustang that I've rubbernecked over. Prove me wrongggg haha. You should post pics though, I'm curious now!

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Well first off the gold and purple are the most tacky and ugly... if i saw a purple one done right i may have a change or heart but so far... nope i havent.

then i have to say the WORST color combo is freaking laser red and orange interior and the green colors with the orange... I dont see how those people stand to even sit in their cars. The weird part is not all of them are orange looking, i guess its how they were taken care of over the years.

the ones that look the cheapest are Bright Tangerine, Rio red, and some whites (depending on how they were taken care of)

My favorite of all time colors

White
Vibrant red
Black (but there are WAYYY to many)
and maybe a silver

5.0kid

Reaction score
teal followed by gold. just never liked those two. all others look good to me, just wish my bright blue was a little darker :p

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
-That opal frost color
-That iris color
-That bright pink color
-Aztec gold is cool in it's own way because of it's uniqueness, but i wouldn't want it even though there's a mint one on Autotrader now
-Silver, for some reason the silver they used on these cars looks SO pale, even from day 1. It's like Ford used a Silver with hardly any pigment.
-Lazer red, for some reason I just can't get excited about metallic reds. I try so hard, but it just doesn't do it for me, at all. No idea why.
-White is so-so on an SN95, because our cars have too many body lines I think, so white makes it really evident, coupled with Ford's sloppy body gaps, especially on the tail lights etc.
-Also I wouldn't own teal, it's just such a gay color for a muscle car (no offense, there are some nice ones here)

--EDIT: Also gotta add DFG and Pacific green to the list. I hate green cars, and the nasty tan interior in the Pacific Green cars doesn't help its cause...DFG is just way too bland for me (no offense DFG magic, your car is sweet).

Please tell us how you really feel hahaaaa. I'm going to defend DFG. Why? Because the paint-code is unique. Its not fully green, in a sense it can look green-blue, blue at night under halogen lights. And it shimmers in sunlight. It has really grown on me, and looks excellent when repainted. My 2cents.

mine..

264724_206845392693168_100001031272582_601717_4417666_n.jpg

cobra head

Reaction score
I hate gold 1s i dont know what the hell ford was thinking on that

Nacho98

Reaction score
Yeah I'm probably pissing a lot of people off lol. Greens just don't do it for me. Tan interiors never ever do it for me either, but especially in these cars where tan means EVERYTHING is tan (carpet, dash, etc. compared to newer cars where the carpet etc. will still be black), but more than that just the strong peanut butter BROWN shade of the tan (leather)...it's gotta be black or gray or white, but gray isn't all that common and white is almost non-existent.

Also for the white, I think it looks much better on the '94-'95 cars with the horizontal tails, it seems to flow better on those...I nearly bought a white '94 in 2003.

BTW, here is the Aztec on Autotrader:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ler_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=395&ref=srl