Your LEAST Favorite SN95 Color?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Not a fan of green in all actuality. I don't really want a green anything, except maybe a later model 4x4 ranger in green because I had one once before. Even DFG, just doesn't do it for me.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like silver on 94-98's. On 99-04's however, they can look pretty damn sweet.

Mack

Reaction score
I used to own a deep forest green Mustang and most of the time it was too dark, but when the sun hits it right it's a beautiful color.

I don't like black ones because a lot of people think it's automatically cool because it's black. Having a black car doesn't automatically make you bad-a$$. But I admit, a nice black one looks good.

I also dislike grey cars, because at least where I live there are too many grey cars around, mostly company cars. Pick grey if you don't want anybody to notice you. Pick grey if you don't want to pick a real color. I don't have a thing against a grey mustang in itself, I just don't like making your mustang into something that won't stand out among the (grey) crowd. I like bright colors on a Mustang.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of red. There are some cars that are very clean and tasteful but I personally would never own a red vehicle.
I agree that silver looks better on the 99-04s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online