#0001 Boss 302 is on Ebay

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
He's probably thinking, I will get enough money to buy me another boss and let some collector keep this one nice.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah he wants to drive it, he is a mustang fan, so why not give this to a guy that will pay you double, who will keep it in his garage so then you can go out and buy another basically 'free'

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
please! I would do the exact same thing! I would want to drive it.... besides he always has bragging rights to say he was the 1st owner of the 1st 2011 boss 302

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
He is really smart because when he bought it it included HPD lessons, and a few other things. So he keeps all the other perks and now he gets to sell it for even more

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
wait this is the first regular one. Nevermind i was talking about the laguna seca one.

det_riot

Reaction score
he should of waited to sell it. he would of brought in so much more money

Reaction score
If i could but it i would garage that thing and just sit in a lawn chair and look at it. thats gotta be better than anything on tv now!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have no ill will towards him, if you found out your car was worth more then you paid for it you would consider selling it as soon as teh keys were in your hands. He will probably just get another and deck it out a little more with the extra cash.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really care, I would just like to afford one in general. Collectors cars arent all that exciting to me lol

hottwheels04

Reaction score
this guy got lucky! he knos it will be a gold mine, he bought it can sell it for more, buy another and still have cash left over and or pay off the other! score!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wouldn't a real collector want the car with less than 700 miles and still want the plastic on it and all that bs? I mean he should have figured out what he wanted to do with it when he first got it.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
det_riot said:
he should of waited to sell it. he would of brought in so much more money

yea, in 40 years... a 00 cobra R wont make much money after you incorporate inflation... i would have done the exact same thing, if i were him. sell that thing, put my kid through college with half the $$ and buy another boss with the other half.

ryclef331

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
can't believe that D-bag is selling it.

what exactly makes him a D-Bag? For selling it for more than likely double what he paid and being able to buy another one and still come out way on top? Thats not D-Bag...thats business brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Overused_03

Members online