OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol.

i just need to figure out the fuel. i think the computer stuff will be okay, as i listed off the like, 9 harnesses i wanted. lol.

so now im struggling with fuel... after i figure out the fuel, ill be pretty confident in the swap....

mikey94gt

Reaction score
You already have an 03-04 Cobra tank right? I would run twin SVT Focus pumps and the Cobra fuel lines and call it a day....

Shame302

Reaction score
i *know* it already does. started in 96 if im not mistaken, but i figure i can always find a PS line if it doesnt work... does anyone know off the top of their head which line needs modification? (if not, its cool. ill find out. thats the least of my worries. lol)
If i had to guess which line you have to mod, if you have to mod any of them would be at the pump but i doubt it. Unfortunately i can't say for sure without having my hands in there.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mikey94gt said:
You already have an 03-04 Cobra tank right? I would run twin SVT Focus pumps and the Cobra fuel lines and call it a day....

i might have to. this aftermarket return style is proving pricey. i wont have money for bolt ons. lol.

Shame302 said:
i *know* it already does. started in 96 if im not mistaken, but i figure i can always find a PS line if it doesnt work... does anyone know off the top of their head which line needs modification? (if not, its cool. ill find out. thats the least of my worries. lol)
If i had to guess which line you have to mod, if you have to mod any of them would be at the pump but i doubt it. Unfortunately i can't say for sure without having my hands in there.

yea, im not too worried about the PS lines, im worried about the gas. lol.

Shame302

Reaction score
Tellin' yah, swap the termi returnless setup. Easy Peasy chickin greazy. Unless you don't think SVT knew what they were doing. Unless your throwing a nasty turbo setup on there or looking for big HP this would be the way to go imo.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well in a year or two im throwin in a teskid with a 2.8 sittin' up top.. hoping for 850crank and im preparing for 1000 crank incase i do giggle-gas.

Shame302

Reaction score
Well, somebody has a good job. Throw the money at an aftermarket return style then i guess.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well i would. but i need your help! get you ars into my fuel system thread and help me out. LOL!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online