04 terminator swap

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hell yea... thats why im looking for somekind of aftermarket headers now too..... no way headers are going onto the motor while its sitting in the engine bay. LOL!.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
bassani mid lengths sound amazing. buddy of mine hase em on an 04.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Chris, you will have to wait a bit for the speedcal, its in my storage unit... unless I can send you the keys/code addy and you can send me my Wideband O2 sensor........

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i was looking for something cheep that was better than OEM. my final build (the KB + Teskid) will have LTs, but i dont think i want to mess with all that now.

will LTs/mid lengths fit with a 96 k member and what-not???

mikey, i can go get shiz anytime you want. paypal me shipping money and i can send it off... even if you want to keep the speedcal. lol. just let me know if you need anything over there, i can go get it...

payment just hit my account....
i feel like i just lost 13 pounds.... of cash out of my pockets.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
lol, that is a bit of cash for stuff. and the speedcal is yours, im pretty sure its in the storage unit. Ill let you know later on.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
anyone know if the power steering system match up? i looked it up in the 2003 mustang book i have and it shows me the system, but my 1996 book doesnt...

mikey94gt

Reaction score
idk why it wouldnt... your running Hydroboost, right? I wonder if your pump would bolt onto the Cobra mota and save you some trouble.

KWClutch

Reaction score
If you can, you need to get the hydroboost off the 03 car. If not, I used the 98 lines but had to modify the one going to the pump on the motor. I just got a line bender and stretched it out a little bit. It has too sharp an angle for the pump but if you pull it out a little it'll fit after a while of fighting with it.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
KWClutch said:
If you can, you need to get the hydroboost off the 03 car. If not, I used the 98 lines but had to modify the one going to the pump on the motor. I just got a line bender and stretched it out a little bit. It has too sharp an angle for the pump but if you pull it out a little it'll fit after a while of fighting with it.

alright... well, i didnt snag the hydrboost (i fell like such a world of warcraft nerd when i say that) so i'll have to fabricate what i got... my uncle has all sorts of tools and experience, so im sure we can fabricate it up. Thanks for your help!!

-Chris

mikey, when you coming to town to help me put this bad boy in?? :p

Cruizin GT

Reaction score
Once you get that motor in Chris, your car is gonna be stupid fun to drive :drunken_smilie:

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yea? whys that? i should probably upgrade springs and shocks.... ... plus i have solid motor mounts (woo hoo)

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Ill be back in Denver in mid or late July..... hope yours is done so we can build mine!!! hahah!!!

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
this termi swap? ?? 6-8 weeks.

the teskid swap? well, i spent the money i was saving for the blower on this motor... so. lol. two years? (again... ugg)

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Update: motor will be pulled by tomorrow. i will head out to pick it up next week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online