1994-2004 TMI Sport R500 Low Back Released

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
OMG you're killing me. I have the car that these new seats will be dead sexy with!!! I been wanting to redo my seats to a black leather/suede with red stitching.....contact me immediately...we can work something out....even use them at SEMA on the car....I am only 4 hrs away and the car hasn't been shown since the new rims/paint/taillights....fully airbrushed interior etc

[email protected]

Interior currently in the works:

This is the last part...the dash cover...as I have to remove 2 gauges from the enginebay:

You can see the build from start to finish at
www.ShowStang.com as well at the magazine features and sponsors :D

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
#1: wow.
#2: it saddens me that our female end of the seat belts will scratch up that center counsel.
#3: Props on pimping a V6.

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
#1: wow.
#2: it saddens me that our female end of the seat belts will scratch up that center counsel.
#3: Props on pimping a V6.

#1 Thanks
#2 yeah, me too, but oh well, not like I drive the car anyhow LOL
#3 Thanks again :) Had to be different :)
[MENTION=16800]TMI Products[/MENTION]: See the attention it gets :D

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
am I the only one not entertained by the square a day game? I mean thanks for sharing, little by little. How many more days till we get the whole pic and I will just swing through then? Probably just a shitty mood back in the hospital with no sleep last night but it just doesn't get me excited really...

lutter94

Reaction score
am I the only one not entertained by the square a day game? I mean thanks for sharing, little by little. How many more days till we get the whole pic and I will just swing through then? Probably just a shitty mood back in the hospital with no sleep last night but it just doesn't get me excited really...

Count the squares.

AutoBadges

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
That's the crankiness talking [MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] LOL
just relax and enjoy the reveal :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WHERE'S our square!

and wow autobadges! Interesting car! I like the majority of the car, but it's almost over done for my taste. Great work though!

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Alright today I've got a few key squares that show a bit more - and TTOCS, as I said in the beginning "let's play a game" - this was the only way I could get marketing to approve me showing the seats early on a such a large forum setting. But as Lutter94 pointed out, now that I've pitched the 'square a day' thing ... and got approval :) - I'm posting more like 3-4 squares a day! Think everyone will likes today's post! Oh and AutoBadges thanks for the massive interest on the product and the offer for a SEMA ride - but as it sits now our booth as 3 cars filling it up and actually about 8 cars at SEMA should have these seats in them this year :) -- we've been busy!
TMINEWSN95SEAT-5_zps19bf94a4.jpg

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
And let me say again - this new Upholstery and Foams are made to fit onto your STOCK FACTORY SN95 frames 94-98 and 99-04 - V6 or GT.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
HO CHIT! This works in new edges!!! I thought it was only for 94-98.

You will have a customer, right here. This guy. Me......in case you didn't get all that.

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
it's actually an easier swap in an Edge as the 95's have the factory rear seat foam glued to the upholstery - recovering that back seat is never fun in those years. 99-04 the rear seat foam is separate from the upholstery and it's more like changing a pillow case than skinning an animal. lol.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
And let me say again - this new Upholstery and Foams are made to fit onto your STOCK FACTORY SN95 frames 94-98 and 99-04 - V6 or GT.
Do you guys have any pictures or videos on whats all involved in re-upholstering a car?

I have 2000 seats

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hmmm, I'll probably do the fronts first, and wait a while on the backs. My back seats were kept in climate controlled storage from 95-2011 when I bought them. Literally....they are perfect lol

OP
OP
gate keeper

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys have any pictures or videos on whats all involved in re-upholstering a car?

I have 2000 seats

I don't have a video that pertains to that year exactly - the one we have that goes through step by step is for an 89 Fox - but to be honest, it's all the same idea and not difficult to do.
I always say 'if you can build a car - you can build a seat'.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
As long as it's not as hard as the damn Bullitt pedals. I'd sooner replace a motor than do those things again.