1994 mini tub coil over

Sumer

Reaction score
Thinking about doing a mini tub with stock location control arms with coilovers and a shortened 8.8 . I was wondering if a nitto 325/50R15 drag radial with a 15x10 wheel with a 4.50 back space and -25mm offset would clear the lower control arms? I would be using factory style brakes . Any input would help. I noticed upr makes a offset lower control.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
That’s a very complex question. The proper wheel fitment can only be determined by measuring after you have the rear narrowed and the suspension set. It’s quite possible and you may find an answer on www.yellowbullet.com. Be warned, those guys eat noobs alive there.

OP
OP
S

Sumer

Reaction score
That’s a very complex question. The proper wheel fitment can only be determined by measuring after you have the rear narrowed and the suspension set. It’s quite possible and you may find an answer on www.yellowbullet.com. Be warned, those guys eat noobs alive there.
Lol. Thanks. I really would like a deep dish on back but don't want to go with a 4 link setup.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Without doing the math, I'm going to say that it's going to depend on how much you shorten the axles.
Team Z and Wolf Racecraft also make offset lower rear control arms.

95opal

Reaction score
All depends on how much gou narrow the rear. Im narrowed 3 1/4 " on each side and tuck a 345/25/20. If you narrow 3.5" or more youll have lower arm interference. Off set arms gain ya about 1/2". My advice is measure..measure..and measure again lol

Reaction score
People put 2,000hp through 315 DR’s, what makes you think you need something wider than that? Not only will you have less grip due to floatation, you will be lugging around more rotating weight that will do nothing but slow you down. If you’re just a hard parker, go for it. If you’re actually trying to win races, you need a narrower tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online