1995 cobra R

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCMystic

Reaction score
Panther could you please respond as to wether or not you would be willing to drive your R over to the blue ridge on a nice day in a few months to get some photos with the mystic?

T-5 Killer

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
No i'm not kidding. I call them "Me too" wheels. Thanks for playing though
So I should be concerned if other people have these wheels not with I personally like them, strange.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Lots of egos in here :thefinger:

I'm going to put my Acura motor in the vert...and the r6 motor in the coupe...WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THAT?

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Lots of egos in here :thefinger:

I'm going to put my Acura motor in the vert...and the r6 motor in the coupe...WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THAT?

haha I like the r6 motor idea!

NCMystic

Reaction score
NC_Mystic said:
Panther could you please respond as to wether or not you would be willing to drive your R over to the blue ridge on a nice day in a few months to get some photos with the mystic?

NCMystic

Reaction score
so can you post or pm me the name of the company your boss owns so i can get in touch with him about a photoshoot?

ItsASleeperTillItStartsUp

Reaction score
Wow, makes me feel like an ass now for sticking up for him wow. What an A$$. First he said that the 95 Cobra R was his and now on that site he says that no the 2000 Cobra R was his. What a fu[king clown / douche bag. This guy is 45 and still lying to people on the internet like a 12-15 year old about cars he owns wow that's pathetic.

marq.fcb

Reaction score
troll.gif

Reaction score
FI-Cobra said:
I gave him the benefit of doubt myself but he owned himself well on at least two forums :thefinger:

Awesome Job in finding that post on the other forum. Man still can't believe someone of his age would be doing such childish sh:t on the internet. I mean come on damn, what is your motive / point in lying about such stupid garbage to a bunch of people on the internet.... shows how much he has going on in his life.

Gallows

Reaction score
It wasn't that hard to find because I gave him the link for the site and told him two members had 00R's on there and then he quickly made an ass of himself.

Reaction score
FI-Cobra said:
It wasn't that hard to find because I gave him the link for the site and told him two members had 00R's on there and then he quickly made an a*s of himself.

LMFAO WOW....nicely done ha.

marq.fcb

Reaction score
FI-Cobra said:
It wasn't that hard to find because I gave him the link for the site and told him two members had 00R's on there and then he quickly made an a*s of himself.

now you ask him "do you feel lucky punk" :)

cantbuytime

Reaction score
good stuff. :laughing4:

He is probably alot younger then 45. But who cares. We got to see some cool cars and a guy put his own foot down his throat. LMAO :thumbsup:

:violent5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online