2014 Cobra Jet arrived at work today

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Pulled up to work this morning to see a big rig dropping off a 2014 Cobra Jet. This thing has been a rumor going around the dealership about it arriving and it finally did. Satin Black, #42 and last I heard it's actually available for purchase.

Video of it coming off the truck
2014 Cobra Arrival - YouTube

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Sweet seen 4 of them running at the strip (Vegas) when we were there. What's the price tag say????

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, I would have a GTR for $130K. That's way too much for a mustang.

Still a badass car nonetheless. Whoever was driving it off the truck seemed to be wanting to get on it near the end lol

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Jeez 130k for a Mustang, no matter HOW fast, is a little over the top lol.

Question tho why aren't they street legal? I don't know shit about them

ElKabong197

Reaction score
Emmissions, and coming from the factory with non dot tires.

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds easy enough to get street legal lol... Throw some ET's on and some stupid ass cats, at least until it passes echeck. I think it's idiotic to sell a Mustang that you can't drive a street, but what do I know? I don't have that kinda money anyways. And it's not just Ford, Chevy's Copo Camaro is the same deal

Wichers123

Reaction score
It has a complete stripped down chassis no safety no emission no interior with full cage harness sealed riveted motor and spec trans and rear end.

ElKabong197

Reaction score
Yea I don't get the point, I mean it's fast as all hell, but you could probably get in the ballpark for half the price with a base auto with a blower/spray. And legally drive it home.

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle

Justang

Reaction score
Am I wrong in thinking they don't have VIN numbers? I thought that's why they aren't street legal.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
They do not have Vins. They are built this way for bracket racing. the people that buy these, buy them for a purpose and arent too incredibly worried about the pricetag based on what you are actually getting.

So all the "ermagod too much for hasing a moostang" comments are kind of stupid.

You can take the pricetag of ANY car and say oh well i could see if that was the price for this, or i could build this for it. blah blah. comon

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure professional drag racers have said these cars are a pretty good deal for what you're getting, and to build a similar car would cost more money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online