2014 Cobra Jet arrived at work today

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
They do not have Vins. They are built this way for bracket racing. the people that buy these, buy them for a purpose and arent too incredibly worried about the pricetag based on what you are actually getting.

So all the "ermagod too much for hasing a moostang" comments are kind of stupid.

You can take the pricetag of ANY car and say oh well i could see if that was the price for this, or i could build this for it. blah blah. comon

Solid LOL Patrick hahaha...

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They do not have Vins. They are built this way for bracket racing. the people that buy these, buy them for a purpose and arent too incredibly worried about the pricetag based on what you are actually getting.

So all the "ermagod too much for hasing a moostang" comments are kind of stupid.

You can take the pricetag of ANY car and say oh well i could see if that was the price for this, or i could build this for it. blah blah. comon

This. Thanks poo bear.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Can't believe its getting shots taken at it for being a fully built, turnkey caged drag-race-car. C'mon now people it has its place, not on the street....

Rallim

Reaction score
Many monies. Much satin. Power. Wow.

I want to see one of these run. It's really cool seeing such race spec such for sale in a dealership though.

Also, I'd rather a Mustang GTR Chassis for club racing or whatever they made. With this engine though.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure professional drag racers have said these cars are a pretty good deal for what you're getting, and to build a similar car would cost more money.

True

Yeah I doubt the $80-$130000 isn't that much when they back them out of the 1/2 million dollar coaches..

It has a complete stripped down chassis no safety no emission no interior with full cage harness sealed riveted motor and spec trans and rear end.

So safer then a street car :thumbsup:

Hmmm, I would have a GTR for $130K. That's way too much for a mustang.

Still a badass car nonetheless. Whoever was driving it off the truck seemed to be wanting to get on it near the end lol

Out of the box the GTR wont be running low 9's till it gets a few grand in upgrades.

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Many monies. Much satin. Power. Wow.

I want to see one of these run. It's really cool seeing such race spec such for sale in a dealership though.

Also, I'd rather a Mustang GTR Chassis for club racing or whatever they made. With this engine though.

Here ya go, I have 2 other ones also but cant find them on my computer to share here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online