4v heads + 383motor = B.S.?????

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I want to race YOU to shut YOU the fuck up because you think you know what you're talking about and you don't. I honestly couldn't care less what you brought, the road course is the driver's arena and I'd be all too happy to show you that.

My Cobra has 140,000 miles on it, a bit of surface rust on the underside I keep meaning to tend to, and has been so cut, welded, cut, rewelded, cut, and rewelded again that I doubt it would be even possible to return it to stock. She has bruises and scars from many on track "meetings" with other cars in corners, and otherwise plenty of imperfections.

My car is worth jack shit to anyone but me, it mind as well be like trying to sell a car with a repossessed title.

Mr.Bolt-on

Reaction score
The dead horse is being beat to a bloody pulp right under our feet. I do know what I'm talking about, but if you did the swap, then most assuredly you'd understand. How would beating an almost near stock 5.0 with a slightly modified LS1 mustang prove anything? Could you explain, because that wouldn't even be a challenge with your car. Now, if both cars had similar horsepower ratings/ suspension set-ups then I might understand. Even if with the extremely slim possibility that I beat you with an almost stock car, that still wouldn't prove much at all simply because that would've been a drivers race and not necessarily the cars.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
95PGTTech said:
There were a couple thousands SN95 Cobras produced. And among Cobras, it really is the laughingstock of the bunch. Its value falls ever year, and unless it's in a wrapper with zero miles on it, the value will never grow back.

I seem to remember the 1969-70 Boss 429 being worth about $50.00 in 1973-74. You could not drive them because of the bad gas. People were abandoning them on the side of the road where they died. Now you can't touch an average one for less than 500k, and a rust bucket piece of crap for less than 100k.

Granted the SN95 Cobra will never be worth that kind of money. But the values go down before they go up. Mine will never bo worth a ton of money it has over 160k on it, and does not have the original engine. It was swapped out with a reman engine before I bought it, and the signed valve cover was never installed.

But the lower mileage good cars can still bring in 10k+

95PGTTech

Reaction score
The low mileage Cobras...one of which, mine is not.

Older cars are worth more nowadays for a few reasons:

1. The collector car hobby, and in large part Barrett Jackson, and the publicity it has brung, did not exist. The owner of my dealership bought a GT40, had it preinspected without test drive, wrapped it, hit a tow truck, and it has been in wrapper since and will be for the rest of time. People know when something comes out how rare it will be and what it will be worth. Not knowing what they were or could be worth, people drove them, racked up mileage, fender benders, totals, rust outs, etc. Had every 1969 GT500 been wrapped up since mile 1, they would not be nearly worth what they are, as they would be many more in number left in existence. People driving them not knowing what they were worth thinned out the herd and made the survivors worth all that much more.

2. There are a lot more special editions nowadays. A "Cobra" with a few ten thousand units produced is absolutely nothing special. A Cobra R, with a few hundred produced...possibly.

3. Cars are built much better these days - the elements take a lot less of a toll on a car - it was much more difficult to preserve a car of those eras than these ones.

If I fixed the 4.6L, even if I put a forged bottom end, ported heads and cams in it like I was thinking of and trying to make 350whp on pump gas, I would have been lucky to get $5-8K if I decided to sell it, even with the host of parts I had on it.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
People back in 1970 were of the same mindset you are right now.

In 1981 I looked at a Boss429 Mustang. The guy wanted 10k for it. My dad and I both looked at him and laughed. Now that is a half million dollar car. We looked at a 1964 Fairlane Thunderbolt that was nothing more than a shell, and walked on that. We walked away from a 1966 2+2 fastback with a HiPo 289. We walked away from a 1966 Fairlane GT, we walked away from a 1969 Mustang GT500. There are more, but I don't remember them all.

We ended up buying the 1965 Falcon Sprint 289 4spd. There were 2806 produced. It might be worth 25k.

Those are examples of cars we walked on because we never thought they would be worth anything, and were way over priced. I don't believe my Cobra or any SN95 Cobra will ever be worth that kind of money, but they will increase in value over time.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Matts right. My dad had a 69 z28 302 car, thats worth a good chunk of change. He sold alot of hotrods in his day (he owned a car lot with nothing but old muscle cars in the late 70's) and GTX 440 6 pack cars, road runners, challengers, chevelles. He had like one of 5 70 chevelle LS6 SS convertibles in white. Theres countless cars he sold for 4k here, 2k there. He even had a 69 nova SS 427 with factory aluminum heads, had the cast numbers in it and everything. He bought it for 500, sold it for 1500. It wasn't worth shit but to who wanted it back then. Cobra's will be worth something oneday. As long as people drive them, modify them, and hack them as well as wreck them, it will only make them worth more.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just becauseThis is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started posting here not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting here forever just because

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
LOL at J.R. This thread is turning out to be just like the "Which Is Better A 5.0 Or A 4.6"

mellor_21

Reaction score
how the hell did i end up in an old thread... anyway sorry for reviving it

Guido

Reaction score
i think MMR is making around those cubes with a big bore 5.4 block. plus i'm sure once the boss engine comes around and we have a lot of meat between the cylinders, we'll be able to bore it out a good bit :)

PureEvil

Reaction score
they would fit u just have to swap out the circle piston's for square ones and for the extra kick in the pants add a vtech......hahaha dumb rednecks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online