94-95 Tail Lights

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I need to find a pair... and im not spending the 200 dollars that auto part places are saying. I just need the Passenger side and if its black then ill paint it Canary. Any suggestions on where to find it?

G

GREG@SN95

CanaryGT said:
I need to find a pair... and im not spending the 200 dollars that auto part places are saying. I just need the Passenger side and if its black then ill paint it Canary. Any suggestions on where to find it?

Ya'll find em cheap @ junk yards and on ebay...

sometimes ya'll find a deal on a forums' classifieds...

Just gotta keep your eyes peeled...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
well i have a passenger one.....it has a small crack about a inch i believe down on the bottom lense the reflective one that does nothing... let me know

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I dont know how much you guys want for it. My only thing is I found ones on ebay for like 40 bucks but they are for laser Red. Can the bezels be stripped and repainted Canary Yellow?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yep... i just had my tail light bezels painted black one was rio red and the other was umm holy crap totally drawing a blank...the dark red with metallic in it....holy cow i totally cant think of the name of it!!!!..... oh well i had them stripped and painted i need to go pick them up...but i am picky about my car so thats why i got new tails i didn't like seeing the crack...even though its not bad i knew it was there and everytime i passed the car i looked at it..

94 DropTop

Reaction score
the ones i have are call performance red but they have faded so much they are like a dull orange. Perfect condition. Send me a price and a location to ship to.ill check on the shipping price, and they are yours.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Drop Top, any way I can just get the passenger side one? Also, can i get some pics? Shipping is to 86301 just FYI

94 DropTop

Reaction score
i would rather sell them as a pair. ill get picks tommorow

Z28 This

Reaction score
buy the saleen one(with the black around the lights) they look badass

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah good luck finding saleen bezels those things are impossible to find i have wanted a set forever

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
hey man, let me check at my lakehouse cause i have like 4 sets of 5.0 tails. if you pay shipping i will sell it to you for like $20 keep in mind they are all different colors, LMK just shoot me a PM and i will see if i can help ya out.

NicksGTR

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
I have a new Canary Yellow passenger side (right) tail light. Let me know if interested.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
NicksGTR said:
CanaryGT said:
I have a new Canary Yellow passenger side (right) tail light. Let me know if interested.
dont bother man, i sent him a mint condition taillight to him, and that was almost 2 weeks ago and still have yet to get my money.

G

GREG@SN95

well its good to know he paid up...

for those of you who don't know...

There was a thread in the backroom about all this...

Apparently The buyer was busy w/ school and responsibilities and didnt have time to go through the mail and what not... He didn't jack KB's tails...

Glad everything worked out ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Staff online

Members online