94 Mustang Build Thread UPDATED 3/20/11

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
thanks guys. i wish i could get it done already. i keep on changing the direction i want to go. i was soooooo close to buying a 408 dart block windsor, already assembled, ready for the blower, but i bought an 08 tahoe instead lol.

so now i decided to go from 327 to 331, stock block, custom cam. i now have my .30 pistons. my grooved bearings are on back order so thats what i'm waiting on now. then all i need is for everything to be rebalanced, heads port matched and i'll be ready to assemble finally.

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
well i got the wheels rolling on my project again finally! yesterday i installed my upper and lower battle boxes, relocated my abs cables in the rear, re-installed all of my rear suspension along with my new frpp upper control arms.

the machine shop also called me today letting me know all of my work is done! i will be picking up the motor next week on my day off. i'm pretty exited!

heres a pic after i got it back on the ground yesterday. i will never install battle boxes on a SN again, what a PITA!

4faa40df.jpg

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
well i got the wheels rolling on my project again finally! yesterday i installed my upper and lower battle boxes, relocated my abs cables in the rear, re-installed all of my rear suspension along with my new frpp upper control arms.

the machine shop also called me today letting me know all of my work is done! i will be picking up the motor next week on my day off. i'm pretty exited!

heres a pic after i got it back on the ground yesterday. i will never install battle boxes on a SN again, what a PITA!

4faa40df.jpg

Really? I didn't have to much trouble with mine. Although I didn't have to work around anything, and it was on the lift...

Awesome build, and beautiful car btw

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
Thanks guys

Today I installed my powder coated red Baer brake calipers, along with my stainless brake lines and 13" slotted and dimpled rotors. I'll be picking up the motor next week so i'll have some pics of that soon.

aee77605.jpg

136e10e4.jpg

a4ee50f2.jpg

c44b74a0.jpg

johnny

Reaction score
First off Amazing car, secondly seeing your progression makes me excited to get start on my 95! Which is kind of funny because I never really cared for that car...

What wheels are on the car now??? They look really nice and different from every other SN

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
They are 18x10 and 18x9 Boze Forged 2 peice wheels powdercoated flat black with black hardware and custom engraved center caps. I think i'll be polishing the lips though

On my way to pick up the motor in an hour or so!

OP
OP
94Pro-5.0

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
i did over an hour of driving! i couldnt use my tahoe b/c of the lift gate (it wouldnt work with the engine hoist) so i had to drive home, find the keys to my other truck, and drive all the way there.

anyway here it is

240162af.jpg

616f8e0d.jpg

ee8491cd.jpg

not much to look at yet but it'll get together soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online