95 GT Vert

fischerry

Reaction score
Here is my 95 Gt convertible. Been a long time lurker, haven?t really been to amped to start a thread until I got some stuff lined up so here is the beginning. First thing first I port and polished the heads then installed a new tps, iac and the egr valve .Swapped out some new headlights and taillights, new canvas top which was a pain in the ass to put on, and Cai, under drive pulleys kit. The idiot who had the car before me had a cheap paint job done and man let me tell you I?ve clay bar'd it twice and still haven?t got the gunk out. It looks real nice but im?a have to strip it and get it resprayed.
As of right now I got a hold of a spare 5.0 out of a 94 and a 97 351w block. I pulled the whole accessory drive of the 94 5.0, upper and lower intake and valve covers to be powder coated.im working on pulling all the smog right now, got a shorter belt and I just order my plugs from Napa. I'll stop babbling and drop some picks. More building to come.

mustang3.jpg

mustang2.jpg

mustang.jpg

OP
OP
F

fischerry

Reaction score
Hey thank man, yeah I kinda been slow over the last 11months.I been working on my 97 f350.

OP
OP
F

fischerry

Reaction score
Little spring cleaning(prep)! still waiting on parts to finish.here's a couple pics.
pulled all window motor they are slowing and stoping in the rear, cleaned out all the plastic bushing crumbles and replaced with 1/4" nuts.
pretty easy i've had this problem with every ford owned that has electric windows.

50ho.jpg

bubba.jpg

wiper.jpg

pretty.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online

No members online now.