Got some work done today. The hoist, trans jack & engine stand finally came in. It took a few hours to put them all together. The only problem was on the hoist, they only gave me 4 wheels out of 6. I called Harbor Freight and they are going to send me the last set at no charge. Sucks, but at least their customer service was really good. I labeled and disconnected more vacuum lines and electrical connectors, and took off the Intake Manifold. I took a picture of the weak bolts that I had broken from the upper part. Luckily I was able to twist the broken pieces off. I need to contact a Ford parts dealer, hopefully these aren't discontinued Lastly, my coolant crossover tube was rusted. So I did a light sand, and sprayed some 2000 degree paint over it. Nothing special. I know that these things are discontinued, so I was very careful. Next week I plan on getting under again, dropping the exhaust, taking off the driveshaft, and disconnecting the electrical on the transmission. Stay tuned! Its coming along slowly but we're almost there!