98 gt export tail lights

jmstang66

Reaction score
hey guys...i just recently bought a 98 crystal white gt, and have seen the export tail lights with the amber turn signals, kind of like the 99 cobra tail lights. i have been told of websites that "USED" to sell these lights but i cannot find them anywhere! any places you know of that sell them? thanks guys
mypic6.jpg

OP
OP
J

jmstang66

Reaction score
ttt

i was told kar kraft used to have them...but they are no longer on their website...

OP
OP
J

jmstang66

Reaction score
seroiusly?!?!?

well if thats the case they may be out of the question........round 2......anybody know about wiring up the inner brake lights on both sides to light up when you apply the brakes or turn signals?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
jmstang66 said:
seroiusly?!?!?

well if thats the case they may be out of the question........round 2......anybody know about wiring up the inner brake lights on both sides to light up when you apply the brakes or turn signals?
you have to splice into the other brake light...

Millzenator

Reaction score
I've found some of these on ebay.co.uk, and bought a set about 2 years ago. I sold them because the looked too "busy". You can also email some "breakers", or salvage yards in the UK. Junk yards are known as "breakers" in the UK. They have them from time to time. I paid $200 US SHIPPED for my export lights, and they were near flawless.

95-stang

Reaction score
You wont find many in the breakers yard, i know as people are always looking for them. :(
Better chance on e-bay, and its been a while since any appeared.

OP
OP
J

jmstang66

Reaction score
man! no kidding, these jokers are hard to find.......the search continues.....if anybody comes across them lemme know!

OP
OP
J

jmstang66

Reaction score
$400 a pair?!?!? that is effin rediculous for a pair of stock head lights with amber turn signals.....geez....might have to scratch looking at those...

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dont understand either, those look ugly?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
people get them because they are unique, how many 94-98s do you see with them in the u.s.? it is for that exclusivity factor, just another thing to set you apart from the next mustang.

95-stang

Reaction score
Funny is'nt it, i've got some all red ones being painted to match, but i cant sell the euro ones as i need the amber lenses at test time. :(

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
95-stang said:
Funny is'nt it, i've got some all red ones being painted to match, but i cant sell the euro ones as i need the amber lenses at test time. :(
get some orange vinyl :dunno:

95-stang

Reaction score
Nah they wont wear it i'm afraid, even though its obvious to anyone its a turn signal when it flashes, it has to be orange, same all over europe.

voidfinger

Reaction score
wow, that is ugly .... first off... if its exclusive though... why put it on a common car... not talking shit or nothing just wondering. lol.

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
wow, that is ugly .... first off... if its exclusive though... why put it on a common car... not talking shit or nothing just wondering. lol.

what? you think the amber turn signal is ugly? i love it! took me forever to find someone that made them (had no idea ford made them, i was looking around everywhere and no one had ever seen them before, didnt know they existed, and i had no idea what they were called), and then about a week or two to find some that sold them. from what i can see/been told, i picked up the last pair karkraft had last nov/dec. put them on my car and i think they look badass. no one else in my area has them, the only other mustang ive seen that has them is out in florida somewhere.

what do you guys think?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online