9838stang's Money Pit Pony

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Well took the car out for a few shots this past weekend. Kinda wanting to ditch these magnaflow mufflers. I love how quite they are in the city but hate the 60-65 mph drone.

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
Well took the car out for a few shots this past weekend. Kinda wanting to ditch these magnaflow mufflers. I love how quite they are in the city but hate the 60-65 mph drone.

Your car looks great. Extremely tasteful mods in my opinion. Really liking the fr500's with lettered tires.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Johnmark23

Reaction score
Looks beautiful. What headlights did you use? I haven't seen those ones yet. Like them a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Been gone for a little while, just getting some things in order for the up coming wedding and getting some new car pars stashed away. Also weather hasn't been agreeing with my work schedule either to snap some car photos. But here is an update

Picked up a pair of fenders and some side skirts over the past couple months. The fenders I picked up somewhere in Wisconsin along with the skirts. Already in black.

But the guy who reached out wanted 450 for the fenders skirts, hood and both gt bumpers. And was told the parts are all in great shape no rust clear was intact and the parts are ready to hang. I drive 2 hours to pick them up and come to finder out the front bumper has a whole on the corner, the rear has sprider cracks and the hood needs a really good buff to look decent. The fenders were in good shape. I spent 2 hours buffing them and this was the out some. The lower parts were really rock chipped so I need to paint them.

And the bumpers and hood

And I'm sure a lot of you have looked at the photos and noticed the driver side fender before and the door never meet up right too. Well the lower fender was so badly out of shape that was the best I could do to fix it for the time being.

Also the clear coat issues on the lower door was killing me so I needed to respray them since the nose of the car got a new make over lol

Need to buff them out

And here is the driver side that has been sprayed and wet sanded with 1000grit I had a small run in the door. So need to fix that but foe being sanded with 1000grit sure does hold up a small reflection still lol

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Alright fixed the rock chip collection on both of the lower part of the fenders and painted them as well.

buffed fender and doors after paint

shitty phone pic

killed the haze from before

and brought back the silver pin stripe and got rid of the dip

nice photos to come when the rain lets up

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Thought id share some new photos after I hung new fenders and painted the lower doors and lower fenders.

Man it feels good to have straight fenders and clear paint!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
96-98.............

94-95 have the same.

But yes, they look much better and I'm glad to see people appreciating the bastard child parts!!! Lol

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
96-98.............

94-95 have the same.

But yes, they look much better and I'm glad to see people appreciating the bastard child parts!!! Lol

Nope, at some point for the '95 models they changed it. So some '95s have those and some have the mudflap style.

Sent from Tha Trap House

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, at some point for the '95 models they changed it. So some '95s have those and some have the mudflap style.

Sent from Tha Trap House

Not calling ya crazy..........

But I've never once seen a 95 with them minus a couple people who changed them to the newer style.

Mine was a late year 95 and it still has the original 94-95 style.

OP
OP
9838stang

9838stang

Reaction score
Ever since I did my V8 swap I've been battle fitment issues with my magna flow catback kit. When I had it installed with my v6 set up we had to cut the pipes before the mufflers so they would fit. Well after having them massaged the way I needed them, they were junk when I did the V8 swap. Also before the V8 swap, the passenger tail pipe would tap the axle if I bottomed out of hit enough pot holes. So I trimmed the tail pipe down some and figured that would be good.... then came the V8 swap lol

Boughtpypes brand flow tubes for the mufflers and installed them. Since ethe v8 swap I've noticed that the tail pipes would tap the swaybar... No big deal. When I did the long tube and mid pipe install I've noticed that that the passenger side of the exhaust system would continually have leaks. Mainly caused by the should exhaust system on the passenger side. I've used all kinds of exhaust sealant but to no avail.

So I figured it was be cause of the passenger side pipe. I found a competition magnaflow kit on Craigslist for 70 bucks... Bought since mine was hacked up and replaced the rear tail pipe and tip. Forgot I had pypes forward flow tubes... ( I figure the pypes brand is shorter than magnaflow)

It just slightly taps now but still gets to where the rear passenger tail pipe gets a leak. So I made and extension piece to help for now until my buddy gives me his aftermarket shorter sway bar.

Wish I kept the kit but I end up flipping the kit after if took the parts I needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001