A peak at whats going on!

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
the minute it goes in the shop speedster comes off and the top goes up. If you store a vert with the top down the vynl will shrink and from there out it will start tearing at the seems. Always store it with your top up even if its just overnite
cool cool. thanks for the info

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Went and picked up all my parts I had my painter do for me and again he went above and beyond.
Heres a couple of the things he did the rest youll have to wait to see

man i need this speedster, lol!! yours seems to be more low profile along the outer edge. the ones i see look bulky and stick up where the edge sits against the black trim. idk, hard to explain but i want one thats not so bulky in that area.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yours

c90da969.jpg

all the ones i see:

IMG_0577_zps1085ac5a.jpg

did you trim or shave a little off?

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION] I think that's a difference between the one and two piece speedster covers... There looks like there's a seem in the middle of the second pic you posted.

tapatalkin'

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
Tony The 2pc covers look like @ss. If you plan on getting one go with a 1 piece.

Finished running the stainless brake line. Had a little hold up trying to flare the stuff... but was lucky enough to have my buddy lend me his hydrolic flaring tool, which made quick work out of it. Its definitely one tool i would love to own.
Anyway this seemed to be my cleanest route

cleaned up some of the crap going back in the rear this weekend...should have the complete 31 spline shortend set up back tomorrow night and get it back under the car so I can get some brakes on this thing and measure for my wheels.

Shot of the I pad mount ill be using for the dash. Will still need to be fitted and trimed

nice plugin so it can be easily removed from the car at any time

Ron_B

Reaction score
is the ipad piece custom or built by a company? any pics of the custom console yet?!

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
Well took some time off from the car hence no updates in a while. I finally jumped back on it this past week so updates will be rolling in once again as I start completeing the 80 bazillion projects i have scattered around the shop. lol For now just a couple.

Picked up a bunch of stuff from stifflers while at mustang week

the fit system ready for install

finally got around to modding my termi mirrors

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well took some time off from the car hence no updates in a while. I finally jumped back on it this past week so updates will be rolling in once again as I start completeing the 80 bazillion projects i have scattered around the shop. lol For now just a couple.

Picked up a bunch of stuff from stifflers while at mustang week

the fit system ready for install

finally got around to modding my termi mirrors

What modifications did you do to the mirrors?

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
What modifications did you do to the mirrors?

Scott if your not familiar with the termi mirrors they have an additional lip that actually takes a 45* turn and hang over the door about an inch and change. The lip needs to be cut off and the bottom portion of the mirror needs to be reworked and filled. I made two passes with my grinder ..the first was cutting it to the bodyline i wanted the second was just a score cut so i could bend the portion of the flap back down flush with the remainder of the mirror. The rest is just filling smoothing and paint.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Killer job on the mirrors man , I think I may have to get termi mirros being that exports are just too hard to find

OP
OP
95opal

95opal

Reaction score
thanks Musturd..
I hear ya on the exports, hard item to track down. Then again the termi mirrors are going like hotcakes, took me 8 or 9 attempts to finally come up with a set. While the modifications that need to be done arent all that crazy some people get deterred when they have to hack up a $350 set of mirrors to make them jive with our body style.

boston2k4

Reaction score
Man you got some talent. now when i look at my project i feel like i havent even scratched the surface lol
cant wait to see it all done

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Killer job on the mirrors man , I think I may have to get termi mirros being that exports are just too hard to find

i sold my termi mirrors on ebay for over $400.00 when i finally tracked down exports. .. . .. they are not an easy pill to swallow. lol.

and Opal, those mirrors look flawless! perfect work, man!