American Muscle Car show *NEW ROUTE UPDATE IN OP*

Caboose302

Reaction score
I was all excited about this, thinking "hell it's PA, literally the state right next to me!" not realizing it was damn near in NJ and it's a 9 hr dr. That sucks...

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I was all excited about this, thinking "hell it's PA, literally the state right next to me!" not realizing it was damn near in NJ and it's a 9 hr dr. That sucks...

Make the drive the day before and you can stay with me so you dont have to pay for a hotel or worry about it all in 1 day..

Just trying to be nice for people

Caboose302

Reaction score
Make the drive the day before and you can stay with me so you dont have to pay for a hotel or worry about it all in 1 day..

Just trying to be nice for people

That might work. Hopefully my engine won't be torn apart lol.
Thanks man!

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited, I got a go pro and i bought a roll cage and suction cup mount so I can play with it some on cruises like these

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I'm in southern NJ. About an hour from KOP mall or if I went right to the show (depending where they have it this year) about an hour and fifteen minutes. Where are you coming from?

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
if you are where you keep your car near mt holly.. it should take you no longer than 30-40 mins to hit KOP at that time of day on a Sunday. But i presume you live farther south then that

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
if you are where you keep your car near mt holly.. it should take you no longer than 30-40 mins to hit KOP at that time of day on a Sunday. But i presume you live farther south then that

Yeah, I actually moved further south and brought the car with me. Now I'm in the sicklerville/turnersville area

hondarocks61

Reaction score
I'm in southern NJ. About an hour from KOP mall or if I went right to the show (depending where they have it this year) about an hour and fifteen minutes. Where are you coming from?

MA. Are you going to meet us at the mall? The more the merrier!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I will never never be going to the 1320. Maybe but only to watch. Not my cup O tea.

Why are we all talking about being good, thats no friggin fun! haha..

Guys help me get the Shifty Mobile back on the road and I will throw an end of year cruise again.. Maybe this time I wont be by myself. And wont crash for sure lol

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Why are we all talking about being good, thats no friggin fun! haha..

Guys help me get the Shifty Mobile back on the road and I will throw an end of year cruise again.. Maybe this time I wont be by myself. And wont crash for sure lol

You're right being good is no fun!
Sorry to hear about the car....What did you bang up, may have some parts laying around.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
welp I am replacing my rims/tires as I blew/ripped a few. Going to replace my front shocks, well because they are fine but I feel like it. Need some paint, need to have the custom headlights refitted to new housings. Need to cobra foglights/brackets. Then the rest is all nonsense i want just for me..

Havnt had car up on a lift but nothing seems to be loose otherwise. Other than she needs an alignment like a ma****er

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
American Muscle Car show *Up to date route in OP*

Pretty sure I found my friend his new car... So he'll be driving down with us instead of riding shotgun with me. :D
And it's black too... Black cars ftw
HlvXwaA.jpg

5ilnAWk.jpg

It's not a done deal yet and we can't see it until April when it's pulled out of storage but I'm feeling really good about this find... PI swapped 96 GT... Hmmmmm

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk

teal95gt

Reaction score
Pretty sure I found my friend his new car... So he'll be driving down with us instead of riding shotgun with me. :D
And it's black too... Black cars ftw
HlvXwaA.jpg

5ilnAWk.jpg

It's not a done deal yet and we can't see it until April when it's pulled out of storage but I'm feeling really good about this find... PI swapped 96 GT... Hmmmmm

Sent via swagPhone 5.0 using Tapatalk
That's in Mass right? I am pretty sure I know the owner of that and bought shit from him before/

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I see somebody flexed their muscle in this thread now too lol what a joke

Nice find though, looks good man!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk