american muscle horrible customer service

Discussion in 'Good Guys/Bad Guys' started by blk98gtvert, May 1, 2014.

1. MustangChris

MustangChris Legend Retired Staff SN95 Supporter

wow. a YEAR? im stunned!

2. 1bad9d5

1bad9d5 Well-Known Member

I guess nobody is perfect or no company is.. but yea dam waiting a year is pretty insane as well... sorry to hear about the misfortune.. I usually love buying from AM

3. AMChrisRose

AMChrisRose New Member

blk98gtvert,

I'm truly sorry to hear you had such a long standing wait and issue with your wheels purchase! If it were me, I'd give up after the first month or two (two if it was winter!).

Honestly, I don't think anyone was giving you the run-around intentionally. These exact wheels have been expected for months from the manufacturer, as they were ordered all the way back in September. Unfortunately, sometimes we actually get the run-around by a manufacturer. They'll promise a particular ETA, and then keep tweaking the ETA every month. The good news is if and when this happens, we deal with the manufacturers very swiftly. If they can't get their act together, we'll move on ASAP. As we don't this situation to happen to any of our customers!

I see you've already setup a full return for the wheels, which is no problem at all. Were you able to purchase the wheels elsewhere already? Regardless, I do terrible about what has happened in your previous experience. I'd love to turn this around and clear the air between us. If there's anything else you're interested in, please let me know. I'd be more than willing to work out a killer deal for you!

Shane (Posting under Chris' user name)

FivepointSlow,

You shouldn't have any issues getting a response from our Email Support Team. I'm sorry if you have, but I'd like to look deeper into this and find out what's going on. Not responding to customer Emails is unacceptable, period!

Please send me your email address via PM. I'll see what I can dig up on my end and get back to you!

Shane (Posting under Chris' user name)

4. FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow Well-Known Member

I'll PM you now.. I have a set of lug nuts I need to get exchanged but I've put it off due to never getting emails back on my previous return.. Lol

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

5. Mikestang95

Mikestang95 New Member

I had nothing but a great experience with them. Responded to my email the next day (I sent mine after normal hours) then just like the other couple of people here I got the email for the banner promo and I emailed again and they shipped it to me the next day.

I know sometimes shit happens and we get a bad experience buying something at one time or another, but overall I think they were top notch that time.

Your wheel situation sucks though I would have been furious for sure. Might have even flown to the headquarters just to say something in person haha. Hope it all works out for ya in the end though!

6. the5.ohh

the5.ohh Legend

[MENTION=13691]AMChrisRose[/MENTION] I had a few issues with you guys in the past, but honestly.. You are the only, and i mean only, company that reaches out and does the right thing by its customers.. So for that I give you guys props and you'll always have my business!

7. FivepointSlow

[MENTION=13691]AMChrisRose[/MENTION] I PMd you and haven't heard back...
    It's like the emails all over again lol

8. AMChrisRose

AMChrisRose New Member

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you!

I'm sorry to hear about the hand full of issues you had. I'd like to clear all of it up, including the valve covers and lug nuts. Could you send me your Last name and shipping address as well? I'll have one of my guys in contact with you shortly to get you squared away!

Shane

9. FivepointSlow

PMd that info to you just now. Thanks

10. AMChrisRose

AMChrisRose New Member

FivepointSlow,

Replied to your PM. I just have a few questions that will would move this process along for ya. If you could get back to me as quickly as you did before, that would be fantastic!

Shane

blk98gtvert,

Hope all is well. I haven't heard from you at all unfortunately. If there's anything I can assist you with, please let me know!

Shane

11. rkramer19

rkramer19 New Member

I've Had good luck. wish i would have known about the banner. just spent about $600 there a couple months ago

12. 330CubeGt

330CubeGt Well-Known Member

Yea that's some bullshit for a set of wheels

13. FivepointSlow

[MENTION=13691]AMChrisRose[/MENTION]
    Haven't heard back after I replied to your question of my purchases... ):

14. Kboss87

Kboss87 Member

I've had issues with email as well. Phone service is hit or miss depending on who you get, but typically good.

15. FivepointSlow

Still haven't heard about my problems lol

16. AMChrisRose

AMChrisRose New Member

FivepointSlow,

I just sent you a PM with some more info and my direct email. Get back to me when ever you have a chance, so we can get you taken care of. Sorry about the delay, using my direct email will be much easier to stay on top of this, since I'm not usually on this forum.

Sorry again for the delay!

Shane