Anyone excited for race season

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=15366]Rallim[/MENTION] better be coming to my neck of the woods. I want to see that sexy thing sideways!

joekd

Reaction score
My local track starts test and tunes in April but street nights on Wed aren't until May, dying to see that the car can do so may just have to suck it up, pay a little more and fight the crowds on one on one of the April days

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
The first test and tune is the same day as night time street legals so I'll prolly take the Friday off and do the test and tune and then hit the street legals

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I'm definitely looking forward to it... This should be a great year

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
never know, the national circuit is a bit more intense than regional. I'm going to be running C-Prepared at nationals which brings out cars like this...:

MikeMaier2.jpg

:handz:eek:y

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I'm definitely hoping to get out and blow some more of my shit up this year. All I have to blow is the tranny and lower end and I've blown the entire car up

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I'm definitely hoping to get out and blow some more of my shit up this year. All I have to blow is the tranny and lower end and I've blown the entire car up

LOL you can do it man I have faith.. slap that turbo on and turn the boost up haha..

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm going to track the shit out of my car is all I know . Not to mention drive to work every nice day I can

punched281

Reaction score
My car being out for a couple years, I am more than ready to send this thing down the track. I would really like to do a few drifting exhibitions too. I really really want to see my girlfriend take hers down the track too. But we will see how it goes. If anything I am anxious to get out and at least watch the cars..

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im pretty jealous of that , I'm glad we have off season so i can actually get stuff done on my car lol .

punched281

Reaction score
I am okay with the seasons. Lets me get excited for the next season and also lets me go kill things in the wild.

cameron57

Reaction score
I cant wait plus supermoto season starts!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Bracket racing doesn't start until Aprilish. I have to get some testing done on my wagon first. I will just test with my mustang and shoot for 11s on a 245.

OP
OP
Musturd

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Bracket racing doesn't start until Aprilish. I have to get some testing done on my wagon first. I will just test with my mustang and shoot for 11s on a 245.

Right on , I can't stand bracket racing , I'm super consistent with my car but bracket racing ain't my thing .... Heads up or nothing for me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online