Bad ass interiors?

mustangspartan

Reaction score
lilj4u2njoy what cobra seats did you get and how well do they match up.. I could actually live with my tan interior like that.

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
lol, i have the 03/04 cobra seats, the are parchment, they did not match my interior, so i dyed them... if you want to spend some money then i guess thats the way to go...

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Bad ass you say?

197004_1601160788902_1232543890_31427423_2158309_n.jpg

196536_1601160668899_1232543890_31427422_659897_n.jpg

OP
OP
lizwithfries

lizwithfries

Reaction score
I'm so sick of riding in my car because my interior depresses me. The 03/04 Cobra seats don't really match the black interior do they? I knew they weren't the same color obviously but I didn't realize they stood out so much. When I first got my car I was so excited about the all black interior, didn't realize it was gonna be hard to find parts for the interior. I don't even have door panels at this point and I'm sitting on the seat frame. :( Sick of having the world's shittiest interior.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Don't get depressed Liz. Besides no one can see inside the car when your whizzing past them on the road. Everyones car is an ongoing project. Just hit up the salvage yards and keep an eye on the forums and c/l. You can get some really good deals if you patient. I go my 2 replacement GT front seats off c/l for $40. But you got to have the money ready when the deal pops up.

OP
OP
lizwithfries

lizwithfries

Reaction score
what parts do you need liz? seats and what else?

- front seats
- center console
- shifter bezel
- shifter boot
- lower shifter boot
- air bag covers/delete
- door panels
- door panel inserts
- door lock knobs
- window/lock/mirror buttons
- all new air vents
- air vent register
- e-brake boot
- radio/hvac bezel

That's the stuff that's broke off the top of my head. I'm sure theres more though. My car has had a terrible life lol.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
I may have a decent shifter bezel, and my seats may be for sale soon (havent decided if im going to get rid of them). But like everyone else said keep your eye out on ebay and CL there is some killer deals on there. Atleast now your car has a owner that cares about it now

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I run dark charcoal new edge seats in the musturd car and nobody can ever tell really. Fuck if you weren't way on the other side of the states I have most of those parts, I have 4 black door panels 2 consoles 3 shifter bezels I still have a 4 stock hvac bezels prolly have heater vents too. I've done alot of double din installs latley. Plus I hoard door panels because one day they will be all gone and I'll cry :(

OP
OP
lizwithfries

lizwithfries

Reaction score
Don't get depressed Liz. Besides no one can see inside the car when your whizzing past them on the road. Everyones car is an ongoing project. Just hit up the salvage yards and keep an eye on the forums and c/l. You can get some really good deals if you patient. I go my 2 replacement GT front seats off c/l for $40. But you got to have the money ready when the deal pops up.

haha I know it's really not a big deal but every time someone rides with me all they can talk about is how bad my interior is. I search everywhere and it just seems like I can't ever find any pieces I need that are black and in better shape than mine. Door panels are the hardest to find! It's just frustrating lol.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
:( this makes me sad the only thing pissing me off about my interior is part of the dash is grey I'm getting ready to pull the dash oh the joys. South Carolina is far from ain't it ?

OP
OP
lizwithfries

lizwithfries

Reaction score
:( this makes me sad the only thing pissing me off about my interior is part of the dash is grey I'm getting ready to pull the dash oh the joys. South Carolina is far from ain't it ?

hahaha yeah, you could probably walk here. To be honest, I have no idea what part of Canada BC is in. I can sing the Canadian national anthem though.

Will new edge door panels fit a '96?

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
New edge will fit perfect.

I had 01 Cobra seats in my car before racecar and honestly the charcoal/black difference is minimal at best. Once I had my FR500 wheel in there, it was even less noticable. No one ever said anything about it and I was constantly getting compliments on the interior.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online