Bad ass interiors?

TURBO2000GT

Reaction score
Here's mine not to bad leather still looks like new :) plan on adding some carbon fiber pieces in there here soon

b8136216-2687-abdf.jpg

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
haha I know it's really not a big deal but every time someone rides with me all they can talk about is how bad my interior is. I search everywhere and it just seems like I can't ever find any pieces I need that are black and in better shape than mine. Door panels are the hardest to find! It's just frustrating lol.

Your in highshool right? The chances the person riding with you doesn't have a car yet right?

If so your stages ahead of them. And if that the case they should STFU or walk.

MadStang

Reaction score
New edge will fit perfect.

I had 01 Cobra seats in my car before and honestly the charcoal/black difference is minimal at best. Once I had my FR500 wheel in there, it was even less noticable. No one ever said anything about it and I was constantly getting compliments on the interior.

reading that and saying it out loud made me fucking lol haha

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
Thank it needs cleaning though. Everything gets dirty to quick and it shows =[ Unlike with black you rub up against something and it doesnt show. However, you get out your car and your shoe hits a white part... oops black smurk mark on the white.

OMG that would bug me SOOOO bad! i about couldnt stand it LOL

Drew

Reaction score
Gimme a little second and ill upload a picture of mine, it was a stock black and tan gt interior, but i painted it all black, did the carpet black, added a crown royal shift boot with 05 shifter knob, and used a blue bandana to cover the center console and the little flap thingy that covers the ashtray. Had to go a little unique wih it being as th stock interiors are a hair bland lol

OP
OP
lizwithfries

lizwithfries

Reaction score
Your in highshool right? The chances the person riding with you doesn't have a car yet right?

If so your stages ahead of them. And if that the case they should STFU or walk.

I've been in college for two years lol. Everyone I know has a nicer car than me. The parking lot at my school is like Mustang Week every day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online